Preorder the Animal Muppet Replica

veryvery

Reaction score
hi

this is really a dream come true for me, its a shame as you cant buy them in england, Does anyone know any sites which would ship to the uk?

Also does anyone know when the replica of miss piggy is due out?

ThankX

antonydavanzo

Reaction score
this is really a dream come true for me, its a shame as you cant buy them in england, Does anyone know any sites which would ship to the uk?

Also does anyone know when the replica of miss piggy is due out?

ThankX
Hi there........good news for you, you can buy them in the UK. I already have Kermit and I have ordered Animal. He is about £160.
Here is thre link,
http://www.thecollectorzone.com/

Give them a call.

ButchCat

Reaction score
Hi all,

It’s been a while since I last posted but as you know I have been busy with the Master Replicas Fozzie posers. I am right now in the middle of making the second poser and I’ll post his picture up once I have finished him. Thanks for all the wonderful comments about the first Fozzie. I noticed that a lot of people where upset that Fozzie didn’t have his hat on for the con. Sadly I didn’t have the time to get that made before the San Diego Comic Con. But I made one for him and Travis is going to have that in his hands very soon.

The biggest hold up in making Fozzie so far has been the fur. Sadly there is no way on earth that I know of to get the same stuff as the original so Michael Moore (Propologist) and I did the best we could to come up with some fur that would hopefully come close. Fozzie’s real fur is 2 ½” long. What Michael Moore found was 3” long. Another problem was that the fur is thinner than Fozzie’s real fur and that made it a problem for cutting the fur around his Face, hands and feet. Third problem with this fur is getting it dyed to the right color which didn’t quite make it for the first Fozzie. Let me tell you fur is a Bugger to dye. What happened with the first Fozzie was that I ran out of dyes and with no time left I had to make due with what I had and that’s what was seen at Comic Con. This time around the dye job is even closer.

I have posted some pictures of the first Fozzie that took I before I boxed him up and sent him to the San Diego Comic con. You and also see the Fozzie hat I have just finished yesterday. I had it on the test head that I built for Fozzie when I first got the patterns and you can find those right now in the photo section of My MySpace page. http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=75647126

I would put the pictures up on my web site but I don’t have time right now to make a page for the Master Replicas posers. I only have time to up load the photos on MySpace. So for those of you who have not signed up or have to sign up, I’m sorry. I think more than likely one or two of you guys will copy the pictures and post them for others to see. And I’ll thank you guys in advance. Well that’s all I can think of for now guys and I’ll catch you guys later.

Take care all,

Terry Angus

Bear Man

Reaction score
The photos look awesome Terry, thanks! And I love the picture of the "naked" Fozzie head. If I can make one hat-related suggestion, it's that I think the brim is angled up just a little high - I think it should be a little flatter. But this Fozzie looks so awesome, I'm really looking forward to having him...so work faster, get him to Travis quicker! (j/k :smile:)

antonydavanzo

Reaction score
Amazing......truly amazing. I cannot wait to get Fozzie. The one thing I am woried about is the fact that the proto types of Animal and Gonzo are a lot better than the factory samples and I hope that fozzie does not end up this way.

Was Once Ernie

Reaction score
Terry,

You're too hard on yourself. I saw Fozzie at Comic-Con and he's beautiful. Of course, when it's your work, you notice the little flaws... but that's exactly what they are... little flaws!

Keep up the absolutely amazing work! We all appreciate your magnificent efforts!

:stick_out_tongue:

Kermieuk

Reaction score
The pics look amazing and I want Fozzie NOW!

Chris