Preorder the Animal Muppet Replica

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
OH MY GOSH!

I honestly can't believe the price for Fozzie! It is so very much appreciated! Now I can actually see getting Piggy and Rizzo next year as well, as I had previously thought that I could in no way afford them. Wow, just, wow. That is so amazingly cool, a huge weight off my shoulders (what with trying to buy a house, all the home improvement costs, wanting to have a kid, yadda-yadda...).

Master Replicas has solidified our trust yet again. I know we complain about lack of information sometimes, but oh boy, when they make an announcement, they make an announcement!

Cheers & Happy Thoughts!
:big_grin:
Anthony

Was Once Ernie

Reaction score
did you notice what the tongue was made from it looks like plastic in some pics? yeah i cant wait to get fozzie he'll be great.
It does look like plastic in the photos, but I thought it was foam. His teeth are definitely foam, as is the inside of Gonzo's mouth and his eyelids.

As far as changes to Animal go, as far as I understood from Travis, the version that was at the Con is the one we'll be getting. He said the ship has sailed for changes.

:stick_out_tongue:

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
WOW! just..... WOW! I cant belive the price on Fozzie. I was thinking alot higher price like other MC members too! Like some one just sayed. the 1st time i didnt mind blowing $400! lol also nice to have a date for Gonzo. I take it that the nose thing has been done? :smirk:

Bear Man

Reaction score
It does look like plastic in the photos, but I thought it was foam. His teeth are definitely foam, as is the inside of Gonzo's mouth and his eyelids.

As far as changes to Animal go, as far as I understood from Travis, the version that was at the Con is the one we'll be getting. He said the ship has sailed for changes.

:stick_out_tongue:
Foam teeth and tongues? That doesn't sound promising...poor Animal's teeth will be falling out as he gets old!

AlienGonzo

Reaction score
Wow, what a great price for Fozzie and even Gonzo, I was expecting Gonzo at around 249.00 and Fozzie closer to 500.00. Just plan on getting Gonzo and then Piggy right now, but as long as Gonzo looks great, I'll be thrilled. I guess Fozzie is less work than Animal since he's more of a simple deisgn.

Gonzo's nose looks good in the pic above with Animal, but I wont like it if its like a nylon sock over mesh, no way. Has to be soft plush-ish.

Btw, by winter for Gonzo, are we talking before Xmas or after? :concern:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
MR is doing such wonderful work and offering these replicas at such a great price! I hope they maintain those prices! Seems the more costly we think they are, the least they cost.

So, if I suggest that Piggy will cost around $1697.23, that must mean she'll be free! YAY! :smile:

vaderdentist

Reaction score
excellent news on the prices.......I am gonna go ahead and get Gonzo as well as Fozzie for these prices. :smile:

Dave

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
I honestly think we are getting a REALLY good deal. If these are the prices they will be going for. Amy said that they are subject to change. When I order my Star Wars stuff from MR, I pay much more for the replicas. I am getting the Luke lightsaber and they are going to $500! To me, $400 is nothing compared my other collectables. I am happy that MR is taking this route. I have been with them for so long, I am happy with they are doing for us! :concern: