1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Save Muppet Central Radio
    Within days Muppet Central Radio could be off the air. Show your support and save the station by listening via Radionomy's website and apps. We're also on iTunes and Apple TV. Learn More

Preorder the Animal Muppet Replica

Discussion in 'Muppet Replicas' started by Phillip, May 25, 2007.

1. antonydavanzo

antonydavanzo Active Member

Really...where did you get him for that price? I dont even know how much Cards iNc are gonna charge me.

2. BigDumbWookiee

BigDumbWookiee New Member

I ordered him through a friend of mine who's an authorized dealer.

3. Punch'n'Judy

Punch'n'Judy New Member

He is wearing a collar etc. From MR website

"Wearing a spiked collar and leash (for our protection, not his)..."

4. antonydavanzo

That does suprise me. Not that I mind as he will look better with a collar and chain.........so who thinks he will have arm and leg collars?

5. Keeermit

Keeermit Active Member

I have added a few rough photos of my Pepe :rolleyes: replica in progress, he has no hands or legs yet - and I need to tweak a few things, but he looks pretty good so far. I hope MR consider a Pepe replica because he is a great character to look at in person at different angles - very cool :)

www.angelfire.com/jazz/puppets/newreplicas.html

6. antonydavanzo

Amazing again..........have you ever made Scooter J?

7. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

Just a reminder that if you order a replica using this link a small portion of your order will go to Muppet Central to help keep the site, forum and radio running smoothly. The link is also good for Collector's Society sign-ups and any other purchases through MR.

Post here and let us know if you're supporting Muppet Central and Master Replicas when you pre-order later today.

8. antonydavanzo

Sorry Phil but due to the cost of getting him here to the UK I cant order it now thru the link........sadly I will have to get him from my UK wholesaler Cards Inc. Kinda bummed as I really would like to support the site.

9. CyberSteak

CyberSteak New Member

Gotta wonder how animal is going to be packaged. They can't possibly be sending him out in a 38" + box.

10. Fozzie54

Fozzie54 New Member

Why double the price?

Does anyone know why the Animal replica is twice the price of Kermit? I don't know how I'm going to afford all of them at $400 a piece! :(

11. antonydavanzo

Hmmmmmmmmm.....more than likely. I kinda like the box that Kermit came in so i kinda hope Animal comes in a box like that!

12. BigDumbWookiee

Trust me, they could do it. The Millennium Falcon box was gargantuan.

13. BigDumbWookiee

- Bigger (which is also a factor for box cost)
    - More complex
    - Clothing
    - Smaller Edition size

14. antonydavanzo

I still think for what it is he is a steal really

15. BigDumbWookiee

So are human sized drumsticks going to be too big for Animal?

16. mrsieve

mrsieve Member

More than likely Animal will come in the same coffin packaging that Kermit did, which I really liked.

I think normal drum sticks would be fine.

17. muppetperson

muppetperson Well-Known Member

Just pre ordered my animal photo puppet, using the page 1 link to help Muppetcentral as well.:) Now I better go to bed as it is 3.15AM!

18. BigDumbWookiee

Hey guys, wanted to pass this along to you.

Jeff over at www.thesabervault.com has Animal at the preorder price of $330 shipped (not sure how that works for international shipping, you can email him about it though). He will also match other ADs prices. PM me if you want any other information. You can email Jeff at orders@thesabervault.com

If you order, be sure to tell him Adam (BigDumbWookiee) sent ya!

Jeff also tells me that Gonzo is due to go on sale at the end of June! :)

19. CyberSteak

CyberSteak New Member

Never heard of the site. How reliable are they?

20. MuppetCaper

MuppetCaper Active Member

Not a bad deal, but I got my money already saved for him. I might go there and get Fozzie next year if he cost too much. I also got enough for Gonzo as well. I wonder how much he is going to be as well.