Preorder the Animal Muppet Replica

muppetperson

Reaction score
She said early to mid-October right? I'm really hoping to hear something this week, we're moving, so I want Animal to show up at the right place! :frown:

Does anyone know how long it takes for a ship to get from China to L.A.?
At least one month.I received an email that Kermit was making his way to the distribution center in New Jursey in early August(2006) and then another email to say that he had arrived in early September.But I think it was a bit before I got the email, that they had already started the boat trip.May be it could take a month and a half.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Monuments that we have shipped to my work take 12 weeks on the water. We have them hand carved in China.

Want to see? Go to Monuments and Headstones: www.westmemorials.com

That's where I work.

So, you can figure on around 12 weeks, I betcha.

Reevz1977

Reaction score
For all of us eagerly awaiting the delivery of Animal, I have just read on wizard universe that shipping is expected to be late NOVEMBER 2007. Master Replicas do not seem too forward in providing any information or updates so prepare yourselves for a wait. At this rate Fozzie should be on our doorsteps by 2057. :sleep:

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
For all of us eagerly awaiting the delivery of Animal, I have just read on wizard universe that shipping is expected to be late NOVEMBER 2007. Master Replicas do not seem too forward in providing any information or updates so prepare yourselves for a wait. At this rate Fozzie should be on our doorsteps by 2057. :sleep:

I think I know why it maybe shipping for you at that time. Master Replicas will be getting them in October. People who ordered Animal through them will be getting theres first. I got mine through MR. Then other companies will be getting there shipment in after they sent out there customers first. So that may be the time that the company that you got yours from is in November. I know that some other companies like Entertainment Earth is getting there's in October as well. :halo:

UPDATE:

Amy said Animal will be shipping at the end of October/early November.

Reevz1977

Reaction score
I think I know why it maybe shipping for you at that time. Master Replicas will be getting them in October. People who ordered Animal through them will be getting theres first. I got mine through MR. Then other companies will be getting there shipment in after they sent out there customers first. So that may be the time that the company that you got yours from is in November. I know that some other companies like Entertainment Earth is getting there's in October as well. :halo:

UPDATE:

Amy said Animal will be shipping at the end of October/early November.

Thank you very much MuppetCaper, thats the first reply I've ever had, other than The Count, I now feel like a proper member. :big_grin:

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
Thank you very much MuppetCaper, thats the first reply I've ever had, other than The Count, I now feel like a proper member. :big_grin:

Hey no problem, I don't get very many replies either. I guess it just depends on the person. Also, since I am a CS member on Master Replicas. I try to find these things out when I am trivia night or I pm Amy with questions. I am always full of questions just looking for answers! :smile:

muppetperson

Reaction score
Is someone from Master Replicas playing with our emotions! Since the newsletter that Gonzo pre order is coming soon, two more newsletters have come out and Gonzo has been deleted from the "coming soon" section.

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
Is someone from Master Replicas playing with our emotions! Since the newsletter that Gonzo pre order is coming soon, two more newsletters have come out and Gonzo has been deleted from the "coming soon" section.

I am not sure. Q&A is tonight at 5:30pm, and I will ask. I do remember Amy last time said that it was going to be from two to three weeks. It may got pushed back again. I will find out.

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
UPDATE:

This is what Amy said:

Probably in the next 3-4 weeks. I don't have an exact date as of yet.

And Animal will not be shipping till November now. GGrRRR This wait is killing me!