Preorder the Animal Muppet Replica

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
It was in the newsletter I got yesterday. But all it says is, "Coming soon: The Great Gonzo Photo Puppet Pre-Order!"

There's nothing on the website about it at all. And we all know how much time elapses between the pre-orders and the shipping dates.

:stick_out_tongue:

OOOOoooooohhhhhh.....I see it now. I don't know to be worried or excited. I will have to wait and see. This is going to get interesting. I didn't notice it when I read the newsletter I got in my email! :concern:

Oh yeah, it is on the website. Got to the top and pull down newsletters. Click on news letters and it is the first one. Then click on it and it will say it on the right side:

Coming Soon:

The Great Gonzo Photo Puppet Pre-Order!

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
Well... I'll give you a definite "maybe". Soon, in Master Replicas time, could be a couple more months.

:stick_out_tongue:
The thing I notice about MR newsletters is that usually the "Coming Soon" part is for the next week. So I am guessing we will be hearing about them next week is my best bet!

UPDATE:

WOE...you where right this is what Amy told me tonight in trivia:

"No, it won't be for another two or three weeks. I don't think we are putting anything new up for sale next week".

Why would they put something like that on the newsletter then?

Telly

Reaction score
Maybe Master Replicas should make so many units with the scott foam and so many units with whatever other solution they come up with. Then when you pre-order/order select which one you want. Make it a "First come/First serve" basis. :confused:

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
All I know is that the pre-order is coming up really soon. I know for a fact that when the newsletter goes up, it usually means coming up for the next week. Everytime you see "coming soon" on it, you will see it the following week posted. I checked all my other past newsletters. If it doesn't show up next week, this will be the first newsletter that did not put the pre-order for the following week. We are all going to have to wait and see next week.

Mistersuperstar

Reaction score
Something tells me that MR might not be releasing these replicas as quickly as they had hoped. Suits me, as long as they have the license for as long as they need it.

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
Something tells me that MR might not be releasing these replicas as quickly as they had hoped. Suits me, as long as they have the license for as long as they need it.

It's this way with all there license's. Even with Star Wars, Star Trek, and everything else. It's just a matter of time due to protypes and research etc. They have never been that fast at getting anything out.

MWoO

Reaction score
Hmm. I wonder how long they have the license for. Is it for an amount of time or number of characters perhaps. Considering how long it takes to produce each one perhaps we won't see as many as we'd like, Though we will have the top 5 plus Rizzo. I can't wait for Fozzie and as soon as we see final product of Animal I'll start budgeting. Kermit is too cool.

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
Hmm. I wonder how long they have the license for. Is it for an amount of time or number of characters perhaps. Considering how long it takes to produce each one perhaps we won't see as many as we'd like, Though we will have the top 5 plus Rizzo. I can't wait for Fozzie and as soon as we see final product of Animal I'll start budgeting. Kermit is too cool.

If I am not mistaken, I thinkI remember Travis saying something on the line of Five years for the license. Someone can correct me if I am wrong. But this was a time when he would come on here and chat with us. :smile: