Preorder the Animal Muppet Replica

Bear Man

Reaction score
I don't think Fozzie 3 hits it as far out of the park as the other two, but it's still an awesome likeness.

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
Piggy's head was made out of a different kind of foam than Gonzo's nose. It is latex foam that they use in a mold. I think there is possibilities for all of them. Just give them time. I would rather them take there time figuring it out than rushing it. We all got to be a little more optimistic about it is all.

Here is the article about latex foam:

http://www.sagecraft.com/puppetry/building/FoamPuppets.html

It also includes stuff about Statler, Waldorf and Piggy and the Jim Henson company using latex foam.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
AYIIEEEE! That Fozzie is so beautiful! Looking at the head of Fozzie I feel like I'm looking at the best Fozzie since Season 3 TMS! HA HA! Wow, Terry, he's fantastic.

Is the body still shaped like the one at SDCC? It looked good. As a matter of fact, I didn't feel there was that much work that one needed--he was fantastic. Terry, you're awesome.

Bring on the Foz, MR! I'm ready to buy. Yesteryear, I'm ready! :smile:

muppetperson

Reaction score
I make a prediction that Gonzo being the Weirdo that he is, that MR will put him up for pre order in Halloween week.So if I am right, sometime next week we should get an announcement that the pre order is coming the week after.

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
I make a prediction that Gonzo being the Weirdo that he is, that MR will put him up for pre order in Halloween week.So if I am right, sometime next week we should get an announcement that the pre order is coming the week after.

I really wished that would be so true, by now, I have given up hope on this poor weirdo. I would love to have him, but I cannot seem to get an answer out of anyone at MR. Not even Bryan and I sent him a email. I am just going to wait till it happens is all I/we can do.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I thinks it's far past time for an update. Come on MR people, please give us fans something...anything about the future of the line. I'm fearing the worst for Gonzo. :concern:

Thanks. :wink:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I'll wait on Gonzo. If folks are buying the Muppets we'll see the line succeed. We all know how desperate the line's success is on purchasing the Muppets as they're available (which I am, even amidst buying a house!). We saw what we COULD have had via Palisades once if the line had stayed successful.

BUY! I want all the characters we can get, and it depends on us buying what they give us. I'm shocked Kermit hasn't sold out yet. If anybody is just wary of it, get him. I have one, then the one that came to visit. he's fantastic fun to pose and photograph and hang out with! Seriously!

I'm desperately waiting for Animal, and looking forward to pre-ordering Fozzie. I want them to take time with Gonzo and Piggy and come up with a great product with a fantastic nose and Piggy-skin answer that will be long-term lasting and not disintegrate too quickly.

I wish they could do something in soft rubber similar to the textures on the Palisades' figures even. It would be poseable, etc. I just want it to last.

Patiently, I wait impatiently. heh.

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
I'll wait on Gonzo. If folks are buying the Muppets we'll see the line succeed. We all know how desperate the line's success is on purchasing the Muppets as they're available (which I am, even amidst buying a house!). We saw what we COULD have had via Palisades once if the line had stayed successful.

BUY! I want all the characters we can get, and it depends on us buying what they give us. I'm shocked Kermit hasn't sold out yet. If anybody is just wary of it, get him. I have one, then the one that came to visit. he's fantastic fun to pose and photograph and hang out with! Seriously!

I'm desperately waiting for Animal, and looking forward to pre-ordering Fozzie. I want them to take time with Gonzo and Piggy and come up with a great product with a fantastic nose and Piggy-skin answer that will be long-term lasting and not disintegrate too quickly.

I wish they could do something in soft rubber similar to the textures on the Palisades' figures even. It would be poseable, etc. I just want it to last.

Patiently, I wait impatiently. heh.

I cannot wait for the next one also. I asked Amy about Animal and she said he will probably start shipping out around the 15th of next month. I don't want them to give up on Gonzo either...I have my fingers crossed. Gonzo is the one I have been wanting the most so far. :concern:

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
If they didn't make anymore besides Fozzie, I'd probably be happy. At least he & Kermit would have their best friend to hang out with.

But I still really want Rowlf! If they could just get the top 6 or 7 characters out (Kermit, Piggy, Fozzie, Gonzo, Rowlf, Animal, Rizzo) that'd be perfect IMO.

C'mon MR, you can do it! Please hang in there without Star Wars! :sympathy: