Preorder the Animal Muppet Replica

lithiumbrain

Reaction score
Amazing work as usual Terry! :smile: Let's hope that China doesn't mess this one up too.

Telly

Reaction score
Personally I don't think he looks looks fine. Not too skinny. That's just my opinion though. I'm anxious to see Piggy, but I'm MORE anxious to see Rizzo. Isn't he next?

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
Personally I don't think he looks looks fine. Not too skinny. That's just my opinion though. I'm anxious to see Piggy, but I'm MORE anxious to see Rizzo. Isn't he next?
No, Piggy is next. Then Rizzo. :mad:

muppetperson

Reaction score
Betcha they have problems with Piggy as well and that they will bring Rizzo forward instead.

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
Betcha they have problems with Piggy as well and that they will bring Rizzo forward instead.
Muppetperson... you took the words right out of my mouth! as MUCH as i WANT Piggy, Im afrade we MIGHT not see her. If there having probs with Gonzos little nose what makes us think Piggy will be any diff? Shes all foum. is she not? I would like to see Pepe after Rizzo... or Rowlf.

Telly

Reaction score
I think they should put Piggy on the back burner and work on Rizzo. That will give them MORE time to figure out something for Piggy. :smile:

MWoO

Reaction score
Muppetperson... you took the words right out of my mouth! as MUCH as i WANT Piggy, Im afrade we MIGHT not see her. If there having probs with Gonzos little nose what makes us think Piggy will be any diff? Shes all foum. is she not? I would like to see Pepe after Rizzo... or Rowlf.
One difference is that they could use the high density foam stuff and flock it to get the same look as the puppet. Gonzo's nose it just bare painted foam, I think. I'm pretty sure Piggy is flocked foam and I think the new piggy's are some kind of injected foam latex stuff. not sure about that, but I am sure it's some kind of liquid.