Preorder the Animal Muppet Replica

Telly

Reaction score
I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it!

Telly

Reaction score
OH! Terry! If you still have the Gonzo, You should take a picture of all four of them together!

ButchCat

Reaction score
OH! Terry! If you still have the Gonzo, You should take a picture of all four of them together!
Thanks Telly and thanks to everyone. Sadly :cry: I have not had time to make myself any of the posers. Once I send them to Master Replicas that's it. I plan to someday make myself a Gonzo and a Fozzie. The Kermit that you see in the shots with the second Fozzie poser is my hand puppet of Kermit that I made years ago.

Thanks again

Terry Angus

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
Nice job on Fozzie! Now that you got Fozzie done, when do you start on Piggy next? What do you got to do for her? :wink:

muppetguy

Reaction score
Terry, Your work is amazing!

Terry, I've said it before and I will say it again, Your work is AMAZING! I love how you are making these oh-so-loveable characters come alive for all of us muppet fans. I already own Kermit and can't wait for the others. I will second what muppetcaper said, what's with Piggy. She is my favorite out of the muppets and CAN NOT WAIT for her arrival. Let us all know about piggy!:mad:

Reevz1977

Reaction score
Now, this may not work but, wouldn't it be possible to clone Terry Angus, a process I believe is pretty pain free, and make a factory full of them. This way each of the replicas would be spot-on. Afterall they did it with that sheep and sheep arn't that good, at least this would be of use!:confused: :eek:

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
Now, this may not work but, wouldn't it be possible to clone Terry Angus, a process I believe is pretty pain free, and make a factory full of them. This way each of the replicas would be spot-on. Afterall they did it with that sheep and sheep arn't that good, at least this would be of use!:confused: :eek:

Yeah, the sad thing is that the sheep did not live that long is from what I heard. It had a short life span. :concern: