Proof that Kermit will be in Star Wars Episode III

Douglas Fir

Reaction score
I don't know if there are any big Star Wars fans here (personally my love of the universe far far away is certainly on a level with my love of the Muppets!)...

Anyway the official Star Wars website has an exclusive webcam that keeps the fans that subscribe up to date on the development on Episode III... and recently our very own Kermit popped up in front of the webcam!!!

http://www.viewaskew.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/hyperspace.jpg

Now I don't know what Kermit was doing over at the post-production offices but it's undeniable he was there!!! Who knows maybe we'll be seeing Senator Kermit in this next movie (at first I thought Jedi Master Kermit but as most of them are set to be killed in the next movie... well lets not go there!!!)... or maybe he was just visiting his old friend Yoda!!!

Paul :smile:

P.S. The above was tongue in cheek - but Kermit was on the webcam!!!

Whatever

Reaction score
That would be cool... I think. On the fist hand, I would love to see Kermit (of course). On the other hand, he doesn't seem to fit in with Star Wars and if he clashed it or did something stupid could be embarassing to Muppet fans everywhere.

jediX

Reaction score
That doesn't look like any official Kermit puppets I've seen.

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
LOL! That's kinda funny. Yeah, he must've been paying Yoda a visit. :stick_out_tongue:
Erin

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
Hey, ET was in Episode I....

Seriously though, I think that this is the plush toy puppet Applause produced in the mid-90s

jediX

Reaction score
Yea...its definately not an official (and by that I mean a puppet created BY Henson) Kermit. Although, a Muppet senate box would be rather hilarious.

To quote a thing from one of the T/L volumes...
Animal: Yoda Jedi Master Yoda!

Douglas Fir

Reaction score
jediX said:
Yea...its definately not an official (and by that I mean a puppet created BY Henson) Kermit.
I don't really keep up with the Hyperspace Webcam but at the moment I believe it's in the post-production offices. And people often wave toys or drawings in front of the camera - so the Kermit is probably just someone's toy that sits on their desk and not an actual Kermit puppet.

But yeah a muppet senator box would be cool - they normally have three senators per box right??? So I'd go for Kermit (to represent classic Muppets), Big Bird (to represent Sesame Street) and Pepe (to represent the newer Muppets)!!!

Pug Lover

Reaction score
It,s funny you should mention the idea of Kermit in a Star Wars movie,because it just so happens,that the other night I had a strange dream.I dreamed I was viewing a Star Wars movie that included Kermit and his muppet gang. :sleep:

Thijs

Reaction score
Yayks, that's the Mac Donalds Kermit I think