Vic Romano

Reaction score
"Where are we Master Luke?"
"It seems we've landed on some strange variety show..."

Let's face it... it could happen.

jediX

Reaction score
Why not just go all out and have Kermit be a Jedi? lol

Master Frog, what do you think we should do about the separatists?

Ok, now that isn't going to happen -- but it would be the best thing in the entire prequel set if it did. :smile:

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
Actually, before Episode One came out, I used to joke that Yoda in the prequels would BE Kermit! I thought it would be awesome! Same size, same color, but Kermit would clearly look and sound a little younger, so the whole prequel thing would work out. Unfortunately, after George Lucas took out that restraining order on me, he just completely stopped listening to any of my ideas!

:big_grin: :crazy:

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
jediX said:
Why not just go all out and have Kermit be a Jedi? lol
Master Frog, what do you think we should do about the separatists?
Ok, now that isn't going to happen -- but it would be the best thing in the entire prequel set if it did. :smile:
No, Jar Jar being savagely beated to death by Wookies would be the best thing in the entire prequel trilogy. :crazy:

Beauregard

Reaction score
Buck-Beaver said:
No, Jar Jar being savagely beated to death by Wookies would be the best thing in the entire prequel trilogy. :crazy:
AHHHH! HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT? He is my fav. character in t' Star Wars films.

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
AHHHH! HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT? He is my fav. character in t' Star Wars films.
Really? Given popular opinion, that's a bold claim...

I have to say, though, I like the guy too. Not my favorite SW character (too hard to choose, but probably Yoda), nor my favorite Ep 1 character (gotta go with Qui-Gon Jinn), but I've got a soft spot for him. I find it impossible to be negative about him because he's got such a good heart. He reminds me, in affect and personality, of people I know, which always helps too...

:zany:

Beauregard

Reaction score
Actually, that wasn't quite true, C3P0 is my apsolute fav. , but I think that JaJa is my fav. in Ep1. And then Quigon, Padme, and Windu, oh an of course Yoda.

jediX

Reaction score
Binks is just Palpatine's little pawn anyway. I've always loved the duo of 3PO and R2... I was THRILLED to meet Anthony Daniels (the man inside the 3PO suit that also does the voice of him) at Celebration 1 back in 1999. Overall, though, it's hard for me to choose between Vader, Luke, R2, Obi-Wan, and Boba Fett as a fave character.

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
I thought it was sad to see Jar Jar so manipulated in Attack of the Clones. Poor guy was trying to do the right thing... Seems everybody is Palpatine's pawn...

Or is that "prawn"? :rolleyes: