Proof that Kermit will be in Star Wars Episode III

jediX

Reaction score
The entire Jedi order, especially Anakin, are his pawns. He is just setting them up to be the scapegoat for the war, which will lead to the purge in episode 3. As Sidious, he tests Anakin by sending threats at him, but as Palpy he builds his trust. Expect to see Assaj Ventress after Anakin tonight on 'Clone Wars'.

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
I've really been enjoying Clone Wars. I especially like how Palpatine was playing to Anakin's ego in the first episode, making him feel even more as though the Jedi don't trust him, but good ol' Uncle Palpy does! I'm disappointed that we'll have to wait until Spring to see the rest of the episodes!

(The boy has no patience). :wink:

Douglas Fir

Reaction score
I just saw the episode where Obi-Wan gets stuck inside Durge and then explodes out from him... gross!!!

I never really like Durge when he was first introduced in the Republic comic-book series and in his later appearance in the Boba Fett scholastic books... I think he's a bit un-Star Wars 'ish!!! And even though that last episode of the cartoon was cool I still don't like the character!!!

jediX

Reaction score
Durge is a Jango Fett wannabe wimp. :wink:

jediX

Reaction score
AndyWan Kenobi said:
I've really been enjoying Clone Wars. I especially like how Palpatine was playing to Anakin's ego in the first episode, making him feel even more as though the Jedi don't trust him, but good ol' Uncle Palpy does! I'm disappointed that we'll have to wait until Spring to see the rest of the episodes!

(The boy has no patience). :wink:
My fave thing thus far has been how they have been using lances on speeder bikes :big_grin: Great concept...

Douglas Fir

Reaction score
jediX said:
Durge is a Jango Fett wannabe wimp. :wink:
Actually Durge hates the Mandalorians with a passion so it's highly unlikely he's a Jango Fett wannabe!!!

Durge's backstory is that he's an almost unstoppable re-generative alien thingy inside that armor and about a hundred years before we meet him in the Clone Wars he was captured and tortured by the Mandalorians. It took him that hundred years to hibernate and recover but he returns to find that the Mandalorians have all but been wiped out.

Count Dooku gets Durge to fight for his cause be explaining that the Mandalorian heritage lives on in the Republic Clone Arms (who of course where cloned from the Mandalorian Jango Fett) and he can exact his revenge on them....

.... so as you see Durge does not want to be Jango Fett!!! :wink:

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
jediX said:
My fave thing thus far has been how they have been using lances on speeder bikes :big_grin: Great concept...
Yeah, that was really something. Much like "Jem," I'd have to say that was "truly outrageous"!

Drtooth

Reaction score
Actually, I did like Jar Jar... but that's a different story.

I feel that the Clone wars animated series is much better than the actual movie... I hope Georgy can pull off ep 3...

jediX

Reaction score
Douglas Fir said:
Actually Durge hates the Mandalorians with a passion so it's highly unlikely he's a Jango Fett wannabe!!!

Durge's backstory is that he's an almost unstoppable re-generative alien thingy inside that armor and about a hundred years before we meet him in the Clone Wars he was captured and tortured by the Mandalorians. It took him that hundred years to hibernate and recover but he returns to find that the Mandalorians have all but been wiped out.

Count Dooku gets Durge to fight for his cause be explaining that the Mandalorian heritage lives on in the Republic Clone Arms (who of course where cloned from the Mandalorian Jango Fett) and he can exact his revenge on them....

.... so as you see Durge does not want to be Jango Fett!!! :wink:
Yes yes yes yes I know this (I have both Durge figures), but let's face it -- Durge blows. Besides, wouldn't the lightsaver burn off his limbs so they would be unable to regenerate?

Douglas Fir

Reaction score
jediX said:
Besides, wouldn't the lightsaver burn off his limbs so they would be unable to regenerate?
Yes - according to the majority of the novels lightsabers cauterize the wounds they make. But I guess he's an alien thingy so it's different... !!! :wink: