Questions about anything

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Come to think of it, why does Johnny look like he's out of shape, Dexter look like he's evil, and Jack look like he just crapped himself?

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
And where are Courage, KND, and the Eds? You can't have a real CN bash without them.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Come to think of it, why does Johnny look like he's out of shape, Dexter look like he's evil, and Jack look like he just crapped himself?
Yeah, that whole shot looks a bit like an amateur's fan art rather than an actual TV show. Still cool to see 'em all there though.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I actually thought that's what it was at first until I saw the CN bug in the bottom right and realized this was a screencap.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Now we're talkin'.

I love how it looks like Lola is talking to Mojo and annoying him.

Considering Warner Bros owns Hanna Barbera and the Spielberg cartoons I really wish CN would do more with the properties. Sure we have plenty of Scooby Doo and occasionally Tom and Jerry stuff, but there's still a lot of potential with the other shows.

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
I love how it looks like Lola is talking to Mojo and annoying him.

Considering Warner Bros owns Hanna Barbera and the Spielberg cartoons I really wish CN would do more with the properties. Sure we have plenty of Scooby Doo and occasionally Tom and Jerry stuff, but there's still a lot of potential with the other shows.
Tom Ruegger almost got a crossover series between the Looney Tunes and the classic HB characters off the ground back in 2008. It was going to be called "Mixed Nutz," I believe. There's a ton of info on it over on Tom's "Cartoonatics" blog.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
*Double take* Wait a minute, I just noticed something -- Spy Vs. Spy is slipped in there! How is that possible? I haven't seen that comic in years!