Questions about anything

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
So if y'all had to pick.

Most overused color for a background drop in a Sesame Street skit?

Underused?

BlakeConor14

Reaction score
Are dreamworks an overrated movie studio. Yes sure they have had a couple of successful films and franchises like shrek ect but they have had some shockers recently

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
This might just be me, but - Unlike Pixar, whose animation has gotten better over time - it seems like Dreamworks' animation has been getting worse over time (well, except for Trolls, which had beautiful animation). Just compare How to Train Your Dragon or Kung Fu Panda to The Boss Baby and you'll see what I'm talking about.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
CHICKEN RUN really doesn't count - that was an Aardman movie, I think DW was just its North American distributor, much like WALLACE & GROMIT.

BlakeConor14

Reaction score
This might just be me, but - Unlike Pixar, whose animation has gotten better over time - it seems like Dreamworks' animation has been getting worse over time (well, except for Trolls, which had beautiful animation). Just compare How to Train Your Dragon or Kung Fu Panda to The Boss Baby and you'll see what I'm talking about.
The boss baby was so ugly and Captain Underpants looked even uglier

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
On the subject of Chicken Run...

I remember being super excited when it came out in theaters - me being exposed to Wallace and Gromit (along with a few other Aardam cartoons).

BlakeConor14

Reaction score
On the subject of Chicken Run...

I remember being super excited when it came out in theaters - me being exposed to Wallace and Gromit (along with a few other Aardam cartoons).
This may sound bad but I've never seen Chicken run all I known there is a character called Babs who had a tinder date with a British youtuber Stephen tries