Questions about anything

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
The Discord's been pretty active today. I think the problem is, we stole Jerry.
Yeah, we stole Jerry, so he's been more active on there as of late. He also said he's gonna take a break from posting on here until the weekend at least.
just how big is the discord server anyway?
It's decently-sized. there are about 60 members in total (not counting mods and admin), but only a few of those members ever post. Most of the time it's just me, @gavry3, @Old Thunder, @Pig's Laundry, @LittleJerry92, and @Bliffenstimmers and a couple others who aren't on the forum who are active.

Old Thunder

Reaction score
Come, come to the Sabbath
Down by the ruined bridge
Witches and demons are coming
Just follow the magic call
Come, come to the Sabbath
Down by the ruined bridge
Later on the master will join us
Called from the heart of ****

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
hmm...i may consider joining. i've been hesitant about it cause i get overwhelmed if things are too active

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
hmm...i may consider joining. i've been hesitant about it cause i get overwhelmed if things are too active
it's not usually THAT active. It can really only get active if we are having a conversation at night - but even then it's not too bad. i encourage y'all to join!!!!

Old Thunder

Reaction score
Well, let's just say that it's not too HUGE; active or not, it's a small, close-knit group of people.

Any Del

Reaction score
It says unauthorized to send message? Even though I verified my email address. This is happen to any one of you?

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
It says unauthorized to send message? Even though I verified my email address. This is happen to any one of you?
I've had something similar happen to me before where I confirmed my email address and the confirmation email wouldn't come through.