Questions about anything

PumpkinJ

Reaction score
How the heck expensive were haircuts back in the 80s and 90s that Bob Ross had his hair permed to save money on haircuts? I mean, I only pay $10 for a haircut.
I know, right? I think A LOT of crap was expensive back in the day, man! Like, VCR recorders were SO expensive in the 1970s!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Well, I mean, VCRs were new back then, so of course, things that are new are going to be more expensive - especially consumer electronics like TVs, computers, and what have you.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
So....

If y'all had to pick "Wet Paint" or "Danger's No Stranger" as a preferred How Now Brown song over the other, which one would it be?

Last edited:

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
Is TeenNick one of those channels that you have to pay for every month? Last night, I learned that the new Nick series, that I'm really interested in, Bureau of Magical Things, moved to TeenNick which I don't get on Dish. Thankfully my mom has a different cable service, which does have it.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Definitely Wet Paint. I like the eery tone of Danger, but I find Wet Paint much more catchy.
Late reply, but I've always preferred Danger just because of how dark and eerie it is (that, and a good song to play air guitar to). But yeah, Wet Paint is definitely a song I'd find myself dancing to on a dance dance revolution game.