Redsonga's Fanfic Ideas

Redsonga

Reaction score
Rock and Rain (One-shot)
No one would have ever guessed that when Uncle Matt finally told the true story of Gobos' parents most of the details would be known by the least likely of fraggles... Marlon.

Collgoff

Reaction score
Redsonga Fanfic ideas

Would anyone be interested if I wrote a short crossover between Fraggle Rock and Johnny and the Sprites? I can't help but see how well they would fit together but I'm not sure if anyone is a fan of both like me :3
Somehow deep inside I thought of somethng like that but
this I gotta see.:smirk:

Collgoff

Reaction score
Redsonga Fanfic ideas

I have decided that I will be doing that story I talked about after I finish Everything Seems to Sing and that it will be the last part in my song trilogy :smile: . I have also reworded the title a bit, so the timeline will now go:

(All the lesser stories set before this, or in an AU)

Everything Seems To Sing
Song Of A Midnight Place
Where the Wild Wind Blows

I've decided I am going to make it sort my version for the new FR movie using some of the untrue humored plot points while keeping it as true to the soul of FR as I can..it should be interesting..and the ending, which is already plotted very well, does have Kermit as a guest star for what it is worth :smile:
Well that but I do have one question to ask you!
Can you tell me what is your version of the new fraggle rock movie like?

Redsonga

Reaction score
Where the Wild Wind Blows is that story. It's very unfinished though...

Collgoff

Reaction score
Regarding the choice for a fanfic, go with what Majory told Goldie by going with the voice of your heart that is loudest.
Hey wait that is from the fraggle from outer space.

Collgoff

Reaction score
Oh, well, I'm not looking to be realistic or anything, my idea is more on the side of Doc Hopper than Nicky Holiday (as much as I fangirl him), as it suits Fraggle Rock better IMHO...
I guess the idea has been done many times and would not be that weird after all :3.
What about the evils Wander Micmooch and an evil friend?