Reflections in Foam

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Ooh, so nice to see an update. I like Fozzie's story and I'm so intregued as to how Balthazar helped them later on. And I want to know who Scooter is on the phone with. I'm just as curious as Robin! More please!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
... Would make an obvious joke there, but you've already got that half and another third and all those roomies...
BTW: Eliminated the bothersome coding for this last chapter Melissa.

Java

Reaction score
Thanks for taking care of that coding for me. I appreciate it.

And while I'm thinking about this story and the wealth of stories it can provide. Any minor characters stories you'd love to see that I may not immediatly think of?

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
I can think of a few, but I'm not totally sure if they're considered "minor characters" or not.

Rizzo the Rat
Pepe the Shrimp/King Prawn
Howard Tubman

And I know these aren't "The Muppets" but it'd be neat to see perhaps a back story to Big Bird, because I mean, a lot of the muppets are on vacation at Sesame Street. So that story/explanation would/could segue nicely into the story you're setting up now.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
He's a king prawn hokay?

That out of the way... Melissa, I suggest you sit down and think of what Muppet characters you want to include from which production. Make yourself a few little lists, headed by the production's title, and jot down the names of the characters you yourself definitely want to have in this overall storyline. Then, review the lists and compare/discuss with some of us if there are any specific characters that should be included or left out. Just saying this because it can be very daunting leaving the doors open for anyone to suggest any Muppet character from the darkest obscurest recesses of the Muppet Universe, when there's almost 5000 total entries, and that's without the Sesame Season 38 cast being added.
Hope this helps in some small way and look forward to whatever's next. Maybe the Swedish Chef or Beaker or Annie Sue?
Oh, now you've gotten me started...

Java

Reaction score
I've got my own little list going, but I'm interested in seeing what may be more popular ones. Call it an intuition thing to see how stories may go...

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
OK then... Lemme do a bit of thinking while working on my own master list and I'll send you something a bit later. Till then, feel free to post away whatever you've got for this one... Or maybe a smidge more of Great Desire? Please?

Java

Reaction score
Sometimes these updates seem to take forever as I try to edit them in downtime at work. This one has taken me four shifts!