regular figures...mega sized...what about minis?

Louis Kazagger

Reaction score
Originally posted by Luke
Hey Louis,

Who is that in your avatar ? Is it from Fafner Hall or something ?
Er,.... um...., it's "Louis Kazagger", a Muppet from the Muppet Show. :wink:

You know, "Hello sports fans, this is Louis Kazagger, welcome to the wild world of Muppets sports!", the Howard Cosell sportscaster knockoff who covered sporting events such as the wig race (and his own hairpiece jumps off his head to get into the race) ...... No?

(Note to self: looks like I'll be waiting a while for a figure of my avatar......) :confused:

FellowWLover

Reaction score
Originally posted by Louis Kazagger

You know, "Hello sports fans, this is Louis Kazagger, welcome to the wild world of Muppets sports!", the Howard Cosell sportscaster knockoff who covered sporting events such as the wig race (and his own hairpiece jumps off his head to get into the race) ...... No?

(Note to self: looks like I'll be waiting a while for a figure of my avatar......) :confused:
Don't let him fool you, Luke barely knows what a Muppet is.

:stick_out_tongue:

Louis Kazagger

Reaction score
LOL! :big_grin:

That may be true, but you just know he's going to get a penguin before I get a Louis. :wink:

Luke

Reaction score
Originally posted by Louis Kazagger
Oh Yeah !!!! (anyone know where i can get one of those Men in Black memory loss tasers to make everyone forget the last few posts). Seriously, my knowledge of TMS characters (besides the main ones) is a little limited by the fact i was in a highchair at the time they aired, but i'm "up" on the movies and other shows. I do need to get these TMS DVD's when they come out.

I think that character would make a fine figure, he's very funky looking. Gee - i always thought your real name was Louis Kazagger and that it was really cool. LOL ! :big_grin:

beaker

Reaction score
>>>If I didn't know better, I would swear that Cory was clairvoyant<<<

Hmmm, or maybe Im on the Ken take like a few certain somebodies on here? hehe no...when I saw megas were announced the first thing that popped in my head were 'why not minis'? Im not too thrilled they wont be minis(ala small limited articulated figures) but it will be nice to see who Palisades can come up with. I just hope they dont do the DC Comics thing of $30+ for a set, ugh. Thats almost as much as the Kermit collection chess game!

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Ken said on this very thread: "...you might be looking at a 24.99-29.99 retail price."

So it won't likely be over $30. He may be trying to cut that price as well. It would be a good idea, but you get what you pay for. The Simpsons minis do not have anywhere near the detail or paint that a Muppet PVC would need. I'm thinking of these as resins in plastic. From the sound of it, I don't think Ken is interested in making cheap run of the mill PVC figures. They're cool, I know. They are just raising the bar on that.

Hope they don't go for much over $20, but I'd pay more.

beaker

Reaction score
>>>From the sound of it, I don't think Ken is interested in making cheap run of the mill PVC figures. They're cool, I know. They are just raising the bar on that.

Hope they don't go for much over $20, but I'd pay more<<<

Oh Jamie, a lot of us would pay over $25 on the pvcs, sicne a lot of us are fond of the smaller figure thing. And while detail isnt a big thing to me, I can see Ken's point. I can imagine the detail...raising the bar on PVCS sounds weird since pvcs are an old concept, but I am very interested to see what Palisades can do. On a side note I had this dream last night that I walked into a store and they released mini figures. For some reason they were individually carded, and more the fisher Price 78 line. Then again all my life Ive been dreaming for a continuation of that line...hopefully Palisades will make more Robot Rabbit/lobster Bandito sized figure accessories. (Im hoping Rizzo and Pepe are that size)

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I think it has been stated that Rizzo will likely be a little shorter than Robot Rabbit, but I could be wrong. Rizzo is supposed to come right under Kermit's collar at the tallest.

beaker

Reaction score
I think rizzo should be around the size of th eUK Rizzo action figures...my vote is for 3 inches...also, I believe Pepe is the same heighth as Rizzo as far as the scale of these things, so whatever size Rizzo is its a good bet Pepe will be about the same. Anyways, looks like we'll have to wait to early next year to get a sneak peak at what he'll look like! I just hope a Pepe figure is in the works as well, as I AM still strongly for him being in series five or six. Who the heck wants to wait for 2004 for Pepe? I sure dont...I mean why have JHC push Pepe to one of the main characters if hes not reflected in the line?

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I thought it has already been established that Rizzo will be around 3 inches. That is just under Kermit's collar and any smaller would make him hard to sell as a single action figure.