Remembering Jerry Nelson (July 10, 1934-August 23, 2012)

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
Me too, Kuriboh Man. :cry:
Me too.

I guess you can't rewind and undo things like Jerry's death, the Titanic shipwreck, the fall of the Twin Towers, and the 2011 Tohoko earthquake and tsunami.

Oh well, it's just the way life goes on planet Earth.

Bannanasketch

Reaction score
This is not something I wanted to hear when I woke up this morning. This really put me in a sad mood this morning. Ah, well, now I'm just listening to Truro Daydreams and reflecting on how much Jerry had an impact on everything.

RIP Jerry Nelson. You will be missed.

Dearth

Reaction score
I made this today for my Facebook cover photo. As soon as I find my Floyd action figure I will probably retake it.

My wife was upset to hear this, Jerry was her favorite Muppet performer, she loved his incredible range. My sons were just listening to songs like "Henrietta's Wedding" and "Halfway Down the Stairs" in the car this morning on the way to school.

Bye Jerry. Never met you but you were in my life since the beginning.

Alex

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Oh, alright. I will.
I'm sorry. No one's going to delete any posts. Right?
No unless someone reports it which I'm not gonna do. I just didn't think it was appropriate to be posting about things other than Jerry. Although makes me wonder how Frank is taking the news?

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
I made this today for my Facebook cover photo. As soon as I find my Floyd action figure I will probably retake it.

My wife was upset to hear this, Jerry was her favorite Muppet performer, she loved his incredible range. My sons were just listening to songs like "Henrietta's Wedding" and "Halfway Down the Stairs" in the car this morning on the way to school.

Bye Jerry. Never met you but you were in my life since the beginning.

Alex
Outstanding tribute photo, Dearth. :sing: