Respectful Politics Thread (Let's Just See)

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
As I've said before, everybody complains about celebrities who "use their fame" to "disrespect Trump" and "push Hollywood's liberal agenda," but when you look at the celebrities who do support Trump: James Woods, Clint Eastwood, Susan Olsen, Roseanne . . . all has-beens whose glory days are loooong behind them.

Then again, Trump's got his fair share of those on the opposition as well: Robert DeNiro, Meryl Streep, George Takei, Rose McGowan, and of course the biggest one of all - whom Trump has been feuding with for years - Rosie O'Donnel.
I did not know Susan was even a republican to begin with.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Okay, I actually forgot about this picture even though I wouldn't say it's Obama's fault.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
This is a new one, or at least, I haven't heard "European Culture" used as a euphemism for "White Privilege."

Oh yeah, and like people in this thread regarding white people calling cops on black people for insignificant and petty reasons, Trump and his supporters are presently suggesting the MeToo Movement is all hyperbole as well.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Oh yeah, and like people in this thread regarding white people calling cops on black people for insignificant and petty reasons, Trump and his supporters are presently suggesting the MeToo Movement is all hyperbole as well.
Dude, you can't start censoring people with "Ah ha! You sound like Trump!" This is what the left gets criticized for, trying to intimidate and silence people with scarlet letters.

Unfortunately, a lot of the metoo movement has focused on petty things and accusations without due process. Sexual harassment is a serious issue that can't be solved by a freakin months old hashtag. How is that any better than Trump's tweets? Answer, it's not. And it's not only conservatives that are skeptical of metoo at this point.

The funny thing about this thread is it consists of a mere two liberals (whittled down from a previous three). The rest are either conservative, independent, or "I'm just here for the comments" types. And yet the two liberals seem so very confident that they've got it all figured out and are in a position to set the standard. Not from where I'm sitting they're not. :wisdom:

Last edited:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Dude, you can't start censoring people with "Ah ha! You sound like Trump!" This is what the left gets criticized for, trying to intimidate and silence people with scarlet letters.
Nobody's censoring anybody, that was a comparison being made.