Respectful Politics Thread (Let's Just See)

Censored

Reaction score
There has to be a scapegoat somewhere. Today, apparently, it’s women.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
You won't be saying the same thing again if one day comes you're falsley accused of sexual assault.

But then again, you enjoy putting labels on people and putting words in their mouths so I'm sure it wouldn't matter anyway. :coy:

Censored

Reaction score
For whatever it’s worth, I think that stuff about Santa goes too far too. But these reactions are way over the top. Fantasies about female genocide? Things like that invalidate any good point that could be made. And at the end of the day, it’s just someone’s idea. There’s more anger over ideas than the real life injustices of a little girl dying at the Border from neglect, people being denied their healthcare, violence against women, institutional racism and unarmed people being shot. That’s the problem with conservatives, they get angry and energized for all the wrong, superficial reasons.

Censored

Reaction score
Anyway, getting back on topic:

I was just thinking of how this episode of Family Guy is a good example of double standards.

Woman attacks a man out of selfishness.

No one bats an eye.

Man defends himself physically from a previous attack.

Arrested.
Believe it or not, you can’t take seriously everything you see on Family Guy.

Old Thunder

Reaction score
I will go on record as saying that the majority of women are better than the majority of men.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I respect both sexes equally.

I just don't like when either think that what they have between their legs can help get away with sticky situations.

I had a former female friend like that. She tried pulling the "I'm on my period" card on me when I called her out for her bull****, all because I didn't want to Skype chat with her because I had some stuff on my mind at the time.