Respectful Politics Thread (Let's Just See)

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure that most Republicans think dihydrogen monoxide is a hoax made up by the lizard people or the Jews
Excuse you, but for the Jewish side of my family, would you like to explain that, if you don’t mind???!!!

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
By no means do I like the daily wire but oh my goodness, I love how this pretty much points out how Bill Clinton got a Democrat pass for his sexual pedophilic actions, just like Joe Biden and him being inappropriate with women:

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
Remember when President Trump first took office many of our resident liberals on here were calling him Hitler and a dictator? Ironic that Joe Biden is set to take office in a couple of weeks and people will have to show their papers in order to travel.

Don't forget your vaccine passport

Hmmm, requirements to wear masks, deciding which businesses are allowed to stay open and which ones need to be closed, special papers for travel. What's next under the Democrats rule?

Angela Mae

Reaction score
the problem is that modern U.S. conservatism has little to offer people from historically marginalised groups.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score

Biden inaugural activities to include memorial service for covid victims

Donald Trump to cut short Florida holiday, return to Washington; Fate of $2,000 stimulus checks remains uncertain

Angela Mae

Reaction score
The Donald is drinking what he thinks is the last glass of apple juice in the White House. Tiffany, disgusted at missing out on the juice, gets up to leave for a doctor's appointment, and Melania tells her that her urine sample is in an old apple juice container.