Respectful Politics Thread (Let's Just See)

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Trump has ordered his supporters to storm Capitol Hill, and now, the Capitol Building has been taken over by MAGA-ites with their Trump 2020 flags, and "Stop the Steal" signs . . . some of them are even impersonating armed police officers and attacking the real police.

Somebody want to remind me how this isn't fascist mob mentality?

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Trump has ordered his supporters to storm Capitol Hill, and now, the Capitol Building has been taken over by MAGA-ites with their Trump 2020 flags, and "Stop the Steal" signs . . . some of them are even impersonating armed police officers and attacking the real police.

Somebody want to remind me how this isn't fascist mob mentality?
I knew that the protests would start happening eventually.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Honestly though this country is just a disaster. All it’s good for is food and entertainment.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
So when black people peacefully protest racial injustice, they get detained and arrested.

When disabled Americans peacefully protest their rights being stripped away from them, they get detained and arrested.

When Trump supporters breech the freakin' Capitol Building and open fire on people inside, nobody does anything?

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I mean, that’s our country for ya. Your skin color and overall status determines your future/consequences.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Wow. Somebody broke into Pelosi's office and left a written threat on her desk.