Respectful Politics Thread (Let's Just See)

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Honest question: which is grammatically correct, systemic or systematic? I hear people use both all the time, and it just gets confusing.

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
Honest question: which is grammatically correct, systemic or systematic? I hear people use both all the time, and it just gets confusing.
It depends on who is using it. For example, the left uses systemic racism. The right uses . . .

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
The left uses racism? I thought the left couldn’t be racist since they see minorities as nothing more than oppressed victims who can’t speak for themselves, so it’s up to the straight white male liberals to speak for them. 🤔 :search:

While meanwhile labeling all minorities who don’t vote democrat as Uncle Toms.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
The left uses racism? I thought the left couldn’t be racist since they see minorities as nothing more than oppressed victims who can’t speak for themselves, so it’s up to the straight white male liberals to speak for them. 🤔 :search:

While meanwhile labeling all minorities who don’t vote democrat as Uncle Toms.
The left can’t be racist? You never heard of Al Sharpton, have you?

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
For clarification, I was being sarcastic in that post. Truth is the left is full of racists but they can’t take what they dish out

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
John Kerry thinks he’s Captain Planet now. Deriding people for still using fossil fuels. Driving around in our gas guzzling cars. Meanwhile, you see the big private jet he’s flying around in?
The day you see him ground his jet, the day you’ll see leadership.