Respectful Politics Thread (Let's Just See)

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Cancel culture at its finest. Incitement to violence. I wonder if the same standard would have applied to Madonna four years ago “I’m seriously thinking of blowing up the White House!”
She gets a standing ovation.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
As I said before, many people out there have their own double-standard political agenda when it comes to **** like this.

Like if you ask me, Joe Biden is just a less ignorant version of Donald Trump. Only difference is his political status allows him to get away with what he says or does.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Except that Trump got away with just about everything he said and did.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I’m talking in the fact that the media that isn’t Fox News turned a blind eye to it. Did anyone like CNN and msnbc care that Joe Biden believed your skin color is determined by who you vote for?

You are correct that he managed to get away with everything, but that doesn’t mean every single left-leaning news network that also seems to have no problem with how much of a pedophilic creep Bill Clinton is didn’t report on it.

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
Get away with everything? Where have you been? It's been one investigation after another. He's been impeached twice!

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Be it as that may, the first impeachment pretty much dismissed him off. It only lasted for not even a month. Who knows how long the second one will even go for.

The investigations didn’t exactly go anywhere either.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
A female rioter who was arrested in connection with last month's insurrection asked a judge if she could go on vacation to Mexico, which the judge actually allowed, because, y'know, White Privilege.

But why would a Trumpster even want to go to Mexico anyway? Wouldn't she be worried about being drugged and raped, since that's what Trump said Mexico is all about?

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
A female rioter who was arrested in connection with last month's insurrection asked a judge if she could go on vacation to Mexico, which the judge actually allowed, because, y'know, White Privilege.

But why would a Trumpster even want to go to Mexico anyway? Wouldn't she be worried about being drugged and raped, since that's what Trump said Mexico is all about?
You got a link to the Mexico story? Cause everything i read is she requested it but no ruling on it has been made.

Thats why I ask for your sources.