Respectful Politics Thread (Let's Just See)

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Hey @fuzzygobo, when did you start working at IHOP?

In all seriousness though, where's all this "free money" Biden supposedly gave out? I haven't seen him do anything of the sort.

Last edited:

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
Hey @fuzzygobo, when you start working at IHOP?

In all seriousness though, where's all this "free money" Biden supposedly gave out? I haven't seen him do anything of the sort.
Are you seriously that much in denial? Do you forget all the COVID relief bills?

Although, I guess you are technically correct. It wasn't "free money". It was tax payer money. But that would be the first time I heard a liberal admit it wasn't free money.

Muppet Master

Reaction score
iHop took thousands in PPP loans from the government so they're the last organization to be calling others out for "free handouts".

It's pretty funny to see how the narratives change on both the Rep and Dem sides

- Trump's stimulus checks weren't "handouts" but now they are cause Biden's giving them.
- Trump was personally responsible for every COVID death but all the deaths now are "not Biden's fault"
- The vaccine was unsafe cause it was made under Trump. Now that Biden's in, it's 100% safe and effective.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
So "Woke" stands for "Wrongnesst Againt Our Kids And Employees"? Wouldn't that be WAOK(A)E? And who are these "our kids and employees" anyway? Whites?

But yeah, just another example of how a racist numbskull like DeSantis is further trying to whitewash how history is taught in schools. . . .

Muppet Master

Reaction score
These current crop of politicians are so uninspiring and bland. Whatever you think of Obama and Trump, these guys had actual charisma and you could understand why people were drawn to them. Maybe it's just because I've become so disillusioned with politicians but DeSantis, Kamala, Buttigieg, etc. just don't have any charm.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Kamala frankly was nothing more than tokenism for having the first woman of color Vice President. Biden himself basically picked her for the sake of getting clout.

I mean ****. All the libs were practically cheering over nothing on the fact that she was both a woman and a woman of color at that. Had she been Caucasian there probably wouldn’t be as much peeps from them.

Muppet Master

Reaction score
They'd still be excited if the woman was white because there'd be the first woman vice president. Ultimately, the only path to the presidency for Kamala is if Joe chokes on a chicken wing.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Yeah no, I definitely know they would be excited. I just feel like Kamala got extra praise just for literally being a light-skinned black woman.

Last edited: