Respectful Politics Thread (Let's Just See)

jvcarroll

Reaction score
If WW2 were happening today, would Trump's America be an Axis Power, or neutral? I feel like if it was an Axis Power, we'd be pledging loyalty with Hitler's Germany - any Jews trying to flee Germany and come here would probably be captured, and Trump would extradite them back to Germany directly to Hitler himself. Otherwise, I could also see Trump's America being neutral to the point that he wouldn't want to pledge loyalty to either side but his own, and if he got us involved with the war, it'd be for his own benefit and profit.
You are aware that's where the term AMERICA FIRST originated, right? Antisemitic American isolationists, some who had business dealings in Germany that they didn't want disturbed, created an entire organization to discourage the USA's WWII involvement.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I think Trump would brag about going to meet Hitler...and then it would just kinda awkwardly peter out like it has so far with Kim. He might get along with Mussolini though.
I could see that, actually, lol!

I could also see Trump not only praising MEIN KAMPF, but also write his own similar book.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
As far as writing about the struggles of making it through life and shaping yourself into the person you are today, I know Ivanka has.

jvcarroll

Reaction score
Are you saying it wasn't?
:concern:
I'm taking that as a joke, particularly to me, because I don't believe any scriptural defined god exists and even in the bizarro world where he/she/they/it did - fines concerning "sin" would not begin with the world's most downtrodden.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Can I just confess I have my own personal reasons for wanting Trump gone? My family, miserable individuals even on the sunniest of days, are divided when it comes to having the right or left in power. I can’t take sides because frankly, and not surprisingly, both sides have become utterly impossible to be around. If I was a spiteful person, I’d support Trump just to stick it to my unbearably self righteous family members. On the other hand, I’d also deride Trump just to stick it to my unbearably paranoid other family members. You see my dilemma.