RIP Tom Petty

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I think you missed the point of what he was saying in the link.
I did read a little more after I posted this, so my fault. Well, again, however he feels about the flag with the mentioning of someone bringing it on stage is not something I choose to remember him by.

Old Thunder

Reaction score
Agreed. All you (and they) are using the story for is to push a political issue. Let's leave that out of this.

Censored

Reaction score
Agreed. All you (and they) are using the story for is to push a political issue. Let's leave that out of this.
These were the words of Tom Petty himself. He came to the conclusion that the confederate flag was not cool. That's all. We can move on.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Sorry, I'm just kind of sick of people feeling the need to bring politics into everything..... I might be guilty of that as well, but I am trying to avoid it.

Censored

Reaction score
Sorry, I'm just kind of sick of people feeling the need to bring politics into everything..... I might be guilty of that as well, but I am trying to avoid it.
Well, it's just that Tom Petty was a very political individual and this was a thread mourning his death and honoring his life, so it would seem that his beliefs would be relevant here.

Old Thunder

Reaction score
They're relevant in the political threads, not here.

Censored

Reaction score
They're relevant in the political threads, not here.
Since you're a moderator, I respect your opinion, but I disagree. The thread is about Tom Petty. My post was about Tom Petty.

Censored

Reaction score
We could learn a lot from Tom Petty. Just say no to the rebel flag.