Rock and Roll Classic

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Who likes classic Rock and Roll music?
I enjoy it because it's so nice and wholesome to listen to compared with a lot of the garbage you get today.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Let's just say I'm a child of the 60's born in the wrong decade, lol!

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Okay Snowthy and who's your classic favourite?
Mine is Bill Haley and his Comets band. They are excellent especially Rock around the clock.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
They did many great songs including Shake, Rattle and Roll, Rock the Joint, Don't knock the Rock and their most well-known song perhaps that I've mentioned above Rock around the clock. They were definitely one of the very best Rock bands of the 50's and 60's

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
I'm fortunate to have parents who grew up in the 60's who exposed me to all sorts of interesting and wonderful music! I am a huge fan of the Beatles (who isn't I suppose) but also more folk type artists like Peter,Paul and Mary and Joni Mitchell. I also like the more upbeat bubblegum stuff too. Ok, I'm a 60's music junkie! I love it all!

Fuzzy and Blue

Reaction score
I LOVE Classic Rock! Some of my favorite classic rock bands include the Beatles, Pink Floyd, and the Rolling Stones. There may be others, but I can't think of them right now. I guess I've grown accustomed to it because my mom only listens to the same classic rock radio station in the car and won't let me pick what I want until I'm the driver, which will hopefully be at the end of this year!

~Dana~

Xela

Reaction score
I like all types of music. From Reggeaton (lol, living in South Florida, it's all I hear!), to big band music and jazz, to classic rock n' roll.

That being said, my dad is really big on all types of music of the 60's. It's all I ever listen to with my family. I grew up with the Beatles and all those folk artists. So, unlike everyone else I know, rather than going around spewing the offensive lyrics of hip hop, I'm usually singing like, a Beatles song or something. It confuses some people, and I love it!! :smile:

Gonzo14

Reaction score
I Love Classic Rock

Led Zepplin
Blue Oyster Cult
Pink Floyd
AC/DC
Aerosmith

Erine81981

Reaction score
Chuck Berry
Fats Domino