Rocky Mountain DVD will be released in August

scarecroe

Reaction score
Originally posted by Scooter
both specials were produced by Jon-Jer ... so unless the rights were sold, I doubt it will actually happen
Not that I'm not skeptical about this release (because I am), but why wouldn't Jon-Jer release it?

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Not that I'm not skeptical about this release (because I am), but why wouldn't Jon-Jer release it?
I understand your skepticalyskepticaness-ness....(I know, not a real word, but i made it up) But I would think with all the Muppetymuppetness-ness happing it would be a good thing to release, I mean we muppet fans as well as Jonh Denver fans will gobble them up! I would hope more stuff like this could be released, we will all have to look into this.

Zack)Rowlf the Rowlfyrowlfness-ness-ness, yeah I added an extra "ness" Dog...ness.:wink:

scarecroe

Reaction score
Oh yeah, definatley. It would make sense for companies to go looking through their catalogue to see what Muppet projects they can release and make a buck off of now given their current rise in popularity, but this is just so daRn obscure by today's standards, it kinda makes you go "hm."

After all, in this thread alone, someone has already mistaken A Christmas Together for Rocky Mountain Holiday, so you can see how easy it would be to mistake John Denver: Rocky Mountain High for John Denver and the Muppets: Rocky Mountain Holiday.

I'll be holding out on a confirmation from one of the DVD news and/or pre-order sites for this one, but I do hope it's what we think it is!

:big_grin:

matleo

Reaction score
I have ot agree with Scott on this one. When I see Phil or Danny (Horn) report it, then I'll get excited. Til then, it's just a rumor. Sorry.

--Matt

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Guys,

Wow, I hope this is true !

And Buck, Do you have any more info on that CD. Because ive never seen it before, Or even heard of it !

thanks

Ryan

Reaction score
Originally posted by scarecroe
I'm assuming they wouldn't because if hey would, they would have probably released at least the Christmas special a while back. But, just MHO.

Stulz

Reaction score
IT's OFFICIAL!

Today on DigitalBits.com they stated:

Columbia TriStar has announced a slate of new releases for 8/26. Look for Levity, Raising Victor Vargas, El Mariachi: Special Edition, Desperado: Special Edition, a 2-pack of the El Mariachi and Desperado SEs, Bingo, Mute Witness, Snowboard Academy, The Best of Ripley's Believe It or Not, The Devil Commands, B]The Story Teller Collection and John Denver and the Muppets: A Rocky Mountain Holiday.[/B]

:big_grin:

You can check it out here:

http://digitalbits.com/#mytwocentshttp://digitalbits.com/#mytwocents

So not ONLY is John Denver and John Denver and the Muppets: A Rocky Mountain Holiday comming to DVD in August but the Story Teller is too!!
:eek:

Aaron

Reaction score
YAHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

King Prawn

Reaction score
This is so :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

Considering i've never seen any of the SToryteller episodes or the John Denver with The Muppets Special.

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:smile: