Rocky Mountain DVD will be released in August

trekkie1701E

Reaction score
Well, I've never seen this first John Denver special, and I vaigly remember STORYTELLER on HBO, so I'm very excited.

And with IVMMC coming out on DVD by X-mas, this makes this news that much more awesome!

Hopefully, STORYTELLER on DVD will lead to FRAGGLE ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
wlep it's ture guys! so we owe a big thanks Ed Man!

Thank you!!!

Zack)Rowlf the, yaaa! well what else should i type here? Dog.
:smile:

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
Thats great news about the DVD releases. I live in Australia so will hopefully get hold of them sooner or later. I sadly only have one muppet DVD which is the Muppet Movie (region 1).

From,
Paul
:smile: :stick_out_tongue:

Chilly Down

Reaction score
Man, there has just been an explosion of announcements about Muppet merchandise since the Henson family bought the Muppets back. All I can say is woo-hoo!!! This is one of the few Muppet specials I never got a chance to see, and I hear it's quite good, so I'm looking forward to it.

I'd also LOVE to have the complete Storyteller. I hope it's not just the 9 episodes, but also the 4 episodes of The Greek Myths, making it a truly complete set of 13 episodes. Either way, I'll still be pretty happy.

Now let's just hope Columbia TriStar doesn't mess things up by editing the episodes in any way!

matleo

Reaction score
Yes, Ed man (Eric) I owe you a thanks and an apology. I visit several movie-related pages that are generally filled with 'news' form newcomers that get people 'real' excited and then it turns to be a load of succatash, so I'm sure you can understand my brief scepticism. Now, we I can get exctied about these a do a bit of a dance!! Whoopee!!! YipeEEE!!! mupets on DVD!!!!!!

--Matt

Jobla

Reaction score
Looking for 'Mr. Bojangles"

Dear Muppeteers,
I'm searching for a performance of "Mr. Bojangles" that was performed by John Denver and the Muppets. Does the song appear on the new ROCKY MOUNTAIN HOLIDAY disc? If not, does anyone know where the song appears? A dear friend of mine has been searching for it for many years. Thanks much.