1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

ROLE PLAY GAME Rules and Q&A

Discussion in 'Games' started by Fozzie Bear, Jul 8, 2004.

1. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

Hey there Aaron. Hows it going?
  2. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

Sorry to be posting back to back but Fozzie do you have a still of Animal when he's lifting up the manhole cover on MTM? I would love to have that one.
  3. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

Ok. Erine, do you mind if I use a kind'a theme like you suggested a while back. The Muppet having to move (not house, something different, but will explain more when we get to the story) or would you rather I didn't do that?
  4. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

It doesn't bother me. Would you like some help? I wouldn't mind helping. Just email me or pravite me.
  5. Beauregard

Actually, I've decided to go with something else. It's a story I;ve wanted to do for a long time. I just need to figure out some clues and the location of the ending, and we can be away. Though we need to keep it slow to begin with, since Christy isn't back till after Easter and she's playing Kermit.
  6. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

Thats fine. Can't wait to start.
  7. Beauregard

Ok. I've written to Fozzie to start the Thread. This Role Play is goingto be entitled: The Search for Skeeter!

Which is why I now have Scoot himsef in my avatar.

Wish I could find a better picture of him though.
  8. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

Hold up and I'll look for some for you. Just give me your email and I'll send you some.
  9. redBoobergurl

redBoobergurl Well-Known Member

Hey Kyle do you have any Fozzie Bear pics? I'm having trouble coming up with an avatar.
  10. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

Sure I'll get you one. Just need your email and I'll send you some.
  11. redBoobergurl

redBoobergurl Well-Known Member

Well, I found one, but it's kind of fuzzy. So, here is my e-mail if you have any better ones: flboo22@aol.com

Thanks Kyle!
  12. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Active Member

13. Beauregard

Yey! I hope I do ok running it. If you guys have any problems or suggestion, post over in this thread. Great stuff!

Beau
  14. Beauregard

BETH C! Great to see you back!

But, Kermit has already been taken by Christy....
  15. Fozzie Bear

Just a question really quick: Are the rules understandable, and are they still okay? I've gone over them to make sure nothing needs to be added to them and they look fine to me.
  16. Beauregard

They seems fine to moi.
  17. Fozzie Bear

Cool, thanks.
  18. Beauregard

Foz, do you know if the Role Play "Muppet's and the Stone Eye," your role-play and teh best we've done here, is still around anywhere? Or was it deleted with the games-forum?
  19. Fozzie Bear

I think the game might be gone now? I printed it off page for page, because I liked it, too!
  20. sugarbritchez

sugarbritchez Active Member

That one was a hoot.......they aren't like that anymore...WHY?

I used to have so much fun doing them now there doesn't seem to be much participation in them.

*Sigh*