ROLE PLAY GAME Rules and Q&A

Beauregard

Reaction score
Ok. We havn't had a ruley good Role Play for a looong time. So, I am thinking of starting one very soon. If you would all like to pick characters, while I fix up some rules and story line.

First! Do we want Mystery, romance, thriller, comody, epic, classical (based on a classic) or what?

I will be playing the leading character who takes us through the journey, and the Game Master.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
PM me and let me know when you're ready, Beau, and I'll get the thread started up for you!

christyb

Reaction score
Yay another roleplay. I can't wait Fozzie and Beau!!!

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
BTW: Beau, it's easier on you as a game master to completely think through the story/plot to the end and start it up than it is to try to configure it to other folks' whims. Let me know the title when you're ready for me to open the thread up.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Yes, i will. And I'll tthink it through with certain twists etc.

Meantime, people chose characters. Only one unless your character has two heads.

Also, does anyone have any prefrences as to Genre?

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
I'm in. I guess I'll chose Floyd since I'm too lazy to change my avatar right now. Lol.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Cool. You have any preference as to Genre, Daffy?

Erine81981

Reaction score
I don't mind playing I just need to know if its a Muppet, Sesame Street and Fraggle Rock characters. I don't want to choose a SS characters and then it just be Muppets or Fraggle Rock. So whats the story about?

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Erine81981 said:
I don't mind playing I just need to know if its a Muppet, Sesame Street and Fraggle Rock characters. I don't want to choose a SS characters and then it just be Muppets or Fraggle Rock. So whats the story about?
I agree with Kyle. I'd like to play, but want to make sure I pick the right kind of character.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Ok. The story will be Muppets, mainly, but if we want it can have a smatering of SS, and FR.