ROLE PLAY GAME Rules and Q&A

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
someone had already picked Fozzie, and my screen name with a different avatar would be confusing when folks read my posts elsewhere in the forums.

Although, one day, I planned on doing a role-play and playing Muley for a change.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
someone had already picked Fozzie, and my screen name with a different avatar would be confusing when folks read my posts elsewhere in the forums.

Although, one day, I planned on doing a role-play and playing Muley for a change.
Luke changed his avatar one day, and I've never recognised him here since.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Who are you? King Agrippa?? WHO?!

I know. If I changed from Fozzie it'd be as bad as when I went from "FOZZI3B3AR" to using regular ol' "Fozzie Bear." I got hate mail for that change, but folks got used to it I reckon.

Still, I have a MILLION Fozzie Bear avatars to use up yet. :smile:

Beauregard

Reaction score
With the end of this Role-Play now posted, we just have to wait for the finishing comments from the playes, then I would ask that it be closed.

Thanks everyone for participating! And if you have any comments, etc, you can post them here.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Is the super hero game going to take place next? It still sounds like fun!

Beauregard

Reaction score
Hopefully. I can't wait for it. But I think Fozzie already got...er...Fozzie. So you might havt'a play someone else.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Oh that's ok! If I remember correctly I think we can play any type of Muppet this time, so I had mentioned earlier I might be Captain Cookie (Monster). Otherwise I'll figure something out!

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Who had the idea for the Super Hero RPG? That way, they can have the option of leading the game.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
Who had the idea for the Super Hero RPG? That way, they can have the option of leading the game.
I think it was Princeton.