1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Rowlf Fan here. How many others out there?

Discussion in 'Classic Muppets' started by CharlesK6, Apr 13, 2002.

1. scarecroe

scarecroe Active Member

Yeah, how cool was it that Jim did a duet with himself? :p
  2. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Well-Known Member

Duets-

Sometimes, I have a duet with myself. They're giving me medication for it now, though.

FOZ
  3. JaniceFerSure

JaniceFerSure Active Member

Rowlf fan

Rowlf rules.I loved him on the Jimmy Dean show,the sketch with him and the puppy singing What a Wonderful World(TMS) & the duet on the piano with Fozzie(of course in TMM singing with Kermit I hope that something better comes along. :)

Rowlf:Not often you see a guy that green, to have the blues that bad.-TMM

Rowlf:Can you play 'hatless'?
    Fozzie: I don't know,who wrote it?-TMS

:smirk:
  4. Klonoa

Klonoa New Member

My dad's favorite Muppet is Rowlf. Says he liked to see Rowlf on the Jimmy Dean show.

--Klonoa
  5. McFraggle

McFraggle Active Member

Rowlf is one of my favorites too.
  6. Whatever

Whatever Active Member

I like Rowlf too. I don't tend to pick favorites. :sympathy:
  7. Aaron

Aaron Active Member

rowlf is my favorite
  8. rexcrk

rexcrk Active Member

I love Rowlf! He's such an awesome character. One of the greatest "jokes" with Rowlf that I like is when he speaks dog, when all he is doing is saying things like "Bark bark! Yeah woof woof!"
  9. Baby Rowlf

Baby Rowlf Member

I love Rowlf too!:)

Of course, the Baby version has his charm, but they never did the adult version justice when they turned him into a MUppet Baby. :sympathy:
  10. floydnjanicefan

floydnjanicefan Active Member

Rowlf is great! He is one of my four favorite Muppets (Rowlf, Kermit, Gonzo, and Janice). I also would love for him to make a comeback with the Muppets, and I honestly think that he will soon (along with Scooter and the Electric Mayhem). In the Very Merry Christmas movie, Rowlf was in the background in so many scenes - a big improvement over his roles in Christmas Carol, Treasure Island, and Muppets from Space. I think that they are just working him back in gradually and sometime soon, he will regain his prominance in the Muppet universe. At least, that is what I am hoping... Rowlf rocks! :sympathy:
  11. Muppetsdownunder

Muppetsdownunder New Member

I love rowlf, I like him probably even more than kermit, definately one of my favourites. I love the old 70s fisher price hand puppet which I found in a junk shop last year in near mint condition for under 25 cents too! Its probably my favourite muppet item.
  12. Stryder Wolfe

Stryder Wolfe New Member

Rowlf is the best..my favorite or at the very least, tied for second with floyd....can't wait to get the new palisades figure of him with teh backstage playset!!!

I ho ehe has a good role in the WoOz movie....it was nice to see him at all in VMC...