Rowlf Fan here. How many others out there?

scarecroe

Reaction score
Originally posted by Nadine
Rowlf was a great character; his duet with Kermit was one of the best parts of the Muppet Movie.
Yeah, how cool was it that Jim did a duet with himself? :stick_out_tongue:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Duets-

Originally posted by scarecroe
Yeah, how cool was it that Jim did a duet with himself? :stick_out_tongue:
Sometimes, I have a duet with myself. They're giving me medication for it now, though.

FOZ

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
Rowlf fan

Rowlf rules.I loved him on the Jimmy Dean show,the sketch with him and the puppy singing What a Wonderful World(TMS) & the duet on the piano with Fozzie(of course in TMM singing with Kermit I hope that something better comes along. :smile:

Rowlf:Not often you see a guy that green, to have the blues that bad.-TMM

Rowlf:Can you play 'hatless'?
Fozzie: I don't know,who wrote it?-TMS

:smirk:

Klonoa

Reaction score
My dad's favorite Muppet is Rowlf. Says he liked to see Rowlf on the Jimmy Dean show.

--Klonoa

Whatever

Reaction score
I like Rowlf too. I don't tend to pick favorites. :sympathy:

rexcrk

Reaction score
I love Rowlf! He's such an awesome character. One of the greatest "jokes" with Rowlf that I like is when he speaks dog, when all he is doing is saying things like "Bark bark! Yeah woof woof!"

Baby Rowlf

Reaction score
I love Rowlf too!:smile:

Of course, the Baby version has his charm, but they never did the adult version justice when they turned him into a MUppet Baby. :sympathy:

floydnjanicefan

Reaction score
Rowlf is great! He is one of my four favorite Muppets (Rowlf, Kermit, Gonzo, and Janice). I also would love for him to make a comeback with the Muppets, and I honestly think that he will soon (along with Scooter and the Electric Mayhem). In the Very Merry Christmas movie, Rowlf was in the background in so many scenes - a big improvement over his roles in Christmas Carol, Treasure Island, and Muppets from Space. I think that they are just working him back in gradually and sometime soon, he will regain his prominance in the Muppet universe. At least, that is what I am hoping... Rowlf rocks! :sympathy: