1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

RPG: Super-Muppets (Summer 2005)

Discussion in 'Games' started by Fozzie Bear, Jul 11, 2005.

1. sugarbritchez

sugarbritchez Active Member

I think that some of ya'll have gone nutty here! Moi does not want to go to some comic book convention that will be full of half baked comic geeks that think they are characters. Plus how will we know that the one we are after isn't in a even stranger disguise?
  2. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

Agreed Piggy...er...Swine?

Moi...or is it me...um...forget it...
  3. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

Yes, you're fright Piggy. Who vould vant to go to a silly conwention like that anyvay? Especially vhen there'll be such big names in stardom like Angelina and Jessica and Johnny? No, let's skip it.

*Turns around to talk to Bo and Floyd secretly... Now vatch, she'll say ve have to go there cause the world shouldn't be denied of a star of her stature.
    *Chuckling.
  4. Beauregard

So...are we going to the Bacon place? Lex Luthor's manion? Or the convention? Guys? Or what?
  5. sugarbritchez

sugarbritchez Active Member

Hee Hee Hee.......well you never said there would be Stars there....I haven't seen Jessica and quite some time. I wonder if my agent will be there too? He hasn't returned any of my calls!
  6. The Count

Who knows... It is California after all, so agents and stars vill be a plenty there making deals and shmoozing vith their adoring fans.

*Hee, this'll turn out vonderfully.

Bo... I doubt that Lex Luthor vould mess his hands vith a petty crook like Lefty. No, this his solo criminal plan to crack the yolk and bust into the big times of super villainry.
    Besides... Shouldn't that be President Kermit Luthor?
  7. Beauregard

(ooc, Count, this is Muptropoils, Lex Luthor does exist, but California and the Comic Convention...not so much. Can we please keep in Muptropolis? Besides, if he stole the penguins, he won't go there, he'll get caught.)

VOICE: You are all dancing around the issues, fun as this is to watch, you might need the speed. Get going, whereever ye are going!

Oh, that wasn't nicey, nicey.
  8. The Count

*OOC: Sorry bout that Bo. Didn't know we were to stay within the exclusive boundaries of Mupptropolis's city limits. But was trying to play along with what I know and have seen of the various DC-based animated series on WB and Cartoon Network. And California and the rest of the real world does exist to them... They just incorporate it into their own story as the case may be. But OK, let's keep it in Muppetropolis then. So, would Lex Luthor still be a viable character for this? Or would he be President of the US by now? And would it be Lex or a Muppet playing the role of Lex, like Kermit as Kermit Luthor?
    Sorry to raise so many questions Bo. Just going with what I know from my viewing habits and my best friend who's a comic book expert or at least has much more knowledge than I do on the subject.
    Hope this pardon works.
  9. Vibs

Vibs New Member

Oops... Ignore this post.

:cry: - *sniff* the post is being ignored *sniff*
  10. Vibs

Vibs New Member

Oh yeah we might need to speed?? Well hope you are enjoying sitting there, whereeever you are sitting, commenting on everything we do!! But you know what Mr. Clever-All-knowing-Voice?? You should speed up and tell us exactly where to go so we can get going!!!
  11. MrsPepper

MrsPepper Active Member

Well, we might as well go to that diner, even bootleggers need to eat sometimes... and I wouldn't mind something myself!
  12. RedDragon

RedDragon New Member

Right, let's go!

*I grab Mr.Bassman and Janitor S. I think of the egg diner and we disappear in a puff of smoke. Then we reappear outside the diner*

Ah, here we are. Let's go in.

*I walk inside*
  13. Vibs

Vibs New Member

!!??
    Now where did they go?? Well, I'm just gonna follow! Everybody!! Grip my tail and I'll fly us all to the Egg place!

*Everybody grips Red's tail, Red's bunches begin flickering and there they g... *CRASH* ... went.*

... well walking is nice too!!
  14. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Active Member

*Stretches across the area and grabs the Red Streak's tail.*

Let 'er rip, sister! We got a criminal to capture.

Eggs n Bacon, here we come!
  15. Beauregard

(ooc: Sorry, for the confusion Count. When the Muppets entered the world, they did not replace the characters there were there. Back to story...)

Cool. Shall we go in? Er, a table for one, wait, three, um, here comes streaker and stuff, make it...erm...more than that...Penguin Waiter, can we get some eggs from your all-day breakfast?
  16. RedDragon

RedDragon New Member

Excuse me, waiter, is there anyone here who goes by the name X and Bacon, by chance. We would like to speak with this person, if we could.
  17. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

Dios mios. Where are we supposed to find dis bacon person? Oh well. Hola Mr. Waiter, De PrawnCracker would like to order a glass of orange juice. Hokay? And egg and bacon sandwich. Hokay?
  18. redBoobergurl

redBoobergurl Well-Known Member

You make pancakes here? Me want chocolate chip pancakes. Almost as good as chocolate chip cookies. Me wonder if X and Bacon man here somewhere. Me use google eye power to scan room for anyone suspicous. *looks around room* Me no see anything too weird besides bunch of superheros. Oh well, me eat instead!
  19. The Count

*Skulking in the shadows of the back alley behind the diner. OK, this'll be a perfect place to...
    *Spots X and Bacon leaving diner. Hmmm, vhat to do...

*Throws bat-boomerang, slicing motorcycle's tires. There, that should do it. Now he'll have to go back inside for help. And the others vill be there to catch him.
  20. Beauregard

Did you hear that? Sounded like tires bustifying, per'aps we better get out th-ere. Or we could just finish our sandwhiches they go out there...or we could...

Suddenly, a door smashes open, and a raggletaggle looking man with wild hair, and appearence looking like a cross between Lefty the Salesman and Lex the Luthor bursts into the room, leaps over the Super-Heros table, and dashes out the front door.

That was cuerious...