RPG: Super-Muppets (Summer 2005)

Beauregard

Reaction score
*frowns*

Is it really that exciting?

Inside is a bar for drinks, and a row of computers, as each super hero sits by the computer, an e-mail appears for them.

E-MAIL: Well Done. Bravo. Congratulations, and, Hmpf. How rude of you to be finished so fast. I supose I should let you take the rest of the evening off. Maybe I will. Maybe I won't. Drink up. Your ever lovely, Voice.

Uh oh...this is so terrable! I simply cannot decide, should I have ice in my coke, or have it straitghtened? I mean...um...straight up?

Vibs

Reaction score
Would you mind stop wembling around, have a radish in your coke!! BING!

Do they have radish cokes around here?!

Beauregard

Reaction score
*asks bar tender*

Do they have radish cokes around here?

No good...the bartender is a qenguin..all he'll say is Quack. So, um, what did you think about that electirc-mail?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Pulls up outside cybercafe in Countmobile, and has it parked for him.

Hey Bo...Er, Janitor Supreme... Good job out there, so uh... Yeah drinks. They have lemon-lime sodas here?
*Sits down at computer near other heroes and starts chatting.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Hey there Mr Batty. I say, would it be at all posssible with your gadgets to trace that e-mail back to it's postman?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hmmm... Don't think so. You need the computer that received the original E-mail in the first place. But come on... We're here at this cybercafe to relax. At least, what it is some of us might consider relaxing.
Just wait and I bet ve'll get another E-mail from that voice or vhatever it is.

*Internally: Hmmm, a message from that voice. Why, wouldn't it just speak to us? I'll have to trace this message back to its sender and find out vhat's going on with The Voice.

Vibs

Reaction score
*A flying sandal enters*

Sandal: HAs Anyone seen my shoes!??? ... wait, sandals don't wear shoes... Never mind!

*Leaves*

The Red Streak: ..um... That was a bit weird...!!

Beauregard

Reaction score
*frowns at sandel*

*frowns at Red Streak*

*frowns at Count*

*frowns at drink*

*whispers*

Red, I told you not to do that with your Exra Energy Power...*sips drink*...hey, I wonder if I turned into liquid if...

*interupted by a voice*

VOICE: Sorry, honey-bunches, but I decided I wouldn't leave you in peace and quiet. Sure, you did good, but that was just test one. Before I give you clue one to secret one, you must do the next thing. A villian known only as "X and Bacon" has taken a powerfull tool known as the "Atomic Diamond Device" from the museam of antiquities. You gotta go get it. Oh...and I sugest you start looking soon. No one (except me, aha ahahahah!) know who he is or why he needs that thing...good luck!

Vibs

Reaction score
Then why don't you just tell us Mr. Voice?!!

*Red gets the "Why are you dumb or something? HE IS A VOICE he's supposed to be like that!" eyes from everybody*

... WhaT!??

theprawncracker

Reaction score
No! Not X and Bacon! Hokay? Well, I geuss we better head to the Museum of Antiquities. Maybe we'll find some ladies. To The Prawn Mobile! Hokay?

*Dashes off to The Prawn Mobile*

Well come on what are jew waiting for? Well I'm leaving. Hokay? Jew will have to catch up to me.