RPG: Super-Muppets (Summer 2005)

Vibs

Reaction score
I'll come with you, little strange talking radish!!!! I never liked sitting still anyway...

*Bunches begin flickering and there she goes*

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hmmm... X and Bacon? Vell, I'll just head on back to my batty cave and punch a couple of things into my batty-computer.
*Hops into Countmobile. I'll call you guys if/vhen I find out anything about this willian.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Wait up for us. *turns invisable and walks into the door of the cafe* Ouch. that hurt. Why can't I seem to keep myself from harms way? Oh well. *runs out the door*

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Revs up Countmobile's engines.

Come on InwoMonster... I'll give you a ride. Just let me know vhen you're all buckled up in your seat please.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
To the Museum of Antiquities!!

*Stops*

Um--anybody know where that is??

Beauregard

Reaction score
Er...I did have a map, but I think it got wet when wet myself...I mean, did the liquid thing...

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Me need a ride too! Wait for me!

*runs to Countmobile and jumps in*

Wonder why guy needs powerful tool? Oh well, we find out when we get there. Let's go!

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Hmmm...well, we could always just wait for the police to drive by and follow them. Of course, then we aren't so super, are we? HEY! Battyman, can you fly up and see which direction we need to go in to reach the Museum?

Beauregard

Reaction score
Erm...The Red Streak alredy went up there, but I think she's gone somewhere...knowing her...

Where don't we just ask someone for directions? I know, I'll ask the bar-tender...ex-cuse me...oh, quack, yeah, i know...