1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

RPG: Super-Muppets (Summer 2005)

Discussion in 'Games' started by Fozzie Bear, Jul 11, 2005.

1. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

What are jew waiting for? We have to go after him! Hokay?

*Dashes after him.*

I'll stop him with my mariachis. Hokay?

*Pulls out mariachis and sends sound waves breaking down the wall giving the bad guy a way to escape*

Dios mios... Come on let's go after him. Hokay?
  2. sugarbritchez

sugarbritchez Active Member

BACON?????????????

What's the big idea?
  3. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

Sorry about that Piggy...erm...lets go shall we...*runs over the table, but trips, accidently turning into liquid form and splashing all over the floor, slipping over up*
  4. sugarbritchez

sugarbritchez Active Member

Rolls eyes......
    Good Grief
  5. redBoobergurl

redBoobergurl Well-Known Member

This look like job for Captain Cookie and super hero friends. Let's go after him! *gets up from table and runs out the door* Yoo-hoo, bad guys!
  6. MrsPepper

MrsPepper Active Member

Whoa, come on people, let's move it!
    **He jumps up suddenly and manoveurs around the tables and chairs to dash out the door, and see Lefty/Lex running down the street. He begins to run as fast as he can to try and catch up, and while he is doing so, he beings to sing, in an attempt to use his Lullaby Powers and put him to sleep**

Hey man, don't run away no more
    You just got up and dashed right through the door
    But we really...
    **gasps for air, and continues** want you to stay
    So we can catch you and lock you away!!

Urgh... **Mr. Bassman finally slows down, the singing while dashing so fast had left him breathless.**
    Can anyone tell if he fell asleep? If I was loud enough, that should have worked!
  7. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

Quick! Cookie, he vent down this sidwalk into the alleys. We've got to catch him before he gets avay!
  8. RedDragon

RedDragon New Member

I'll get him!

*I think of what I saw of X and bacon then disappear in a puff of smoke. And reappear next to his slumbering form*

I think you got him Mr.Bassman. He is sleeping like a baby, sucking his thumb and all.

*I quickly hog tie him and search his pockets for the ADD*

I have the device.

*I disappear and reappear a few moment later*

It is back where it belongs. Another job well done for the super-heros.
  9. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

*bumps into Battymand and Captain Cookie* Hi guys. *turns off his inviso* There you can see me. Have we found Santey yet?
  10. Beauregard

VOICE: Well done...however, one small thought, you darlings left the poor thumb sucker alone, and...well...he disapeared. I do hope you can find out why he needed that ADD...before he strickes again...

Do you think she means that?
  11. tutter_fan

tutter_fan Well-Known Member

Hey, do any of the super-muppets have a scanner I can use to find the location of some robberies? :zany:
  12. theprawncracker

Oy! He's gone again. Hokay? Now what do we do? Well Mr. Monster no one can see, why don't jew and I go looking for him? Climb on into de Prawn Mobile! Hokay?
  13. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

Who said that?
  14. theprawncracker

Dat scary voice said it right here. Hokay?

15. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

Vell... *Smarting after the small bump-in with Grover. Let's take this baby back to the cave and see if we can find out vhat he vanted to use it for.
    You know... It'd help if that woice vere to give us some clues as to the crook's purposes. Oh vell... That's vhat they're paying us for.
  16. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

Hey there little bitty shrimp. Your so cute. Me and you could be brothers being that were cute. *pats Pepe on the head*
  17. Beauregard

So the gang packed up...wait...there was nothing to pack...so the group didn't pack up, but headed to the bat cave with Batty Boy, stopping only to grab the ADD from the museam so they could study it for clues as to it's existence. The telephone rang almost the moment they entered the cave...

Man on Telephone: Yes, it is Chief Gordan. Yes, I'm sorry to say it, but, those men you caught, they escaped and took all the gold. Sorry, and...Oh! I think I hear my beeper. Gotta fly.

VOICE: What a tangled web we weave, when at first we do decive...

Sheesh, what was th-at all about?
  18. Vibs

Vibs New Member

I got it!! Something about Chief and eggs and bacon!! This whole thing is about food!! I'm so good at this!!
  19. Beauregard

Chief, Streaky, not Chef...or is it Chef, not Cheif...Sheave? Erm...
  20. redBoobergurl

redBoobergurl Well-Known Member

All right, you guys look at ADD thingy. Me will be on watch for any bad guys near bat cave. Me will be on watch all week wherever we go (ooc: because I will be out of town, just have Cookie be the watchman or something..)