RPG: The Search for Skeeter

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
It's over already? I never got a chance to add Floyd 2. Maybe we can have a tag ending....

Floyd: Hey, man. What are you doing.

Floyd 2: I'm joining the Electric Mayhem.

Floyd: Forget it! I'm the only bass guitar player around here!

Floyd 2: Says you!

Floyd: You wanna go?

*The two Floyds start fighting*

Erine81981

Reaction score
Beth (aka redboobergurl) did a great job in playing Fozzie Bear. I loved it. I really thought you did a great job in playing him. Its almost as if she had been playing Fozzie for the longest time. And everyone else did a great job too. Everyone. YES EVERYONE!!! Ya'll were all good in doing the characters.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Yup, you all were great. Uncle Deadly, Floyd, Animal, Pepe, Kermit, Gonzo (yes, even your small participation was appreciated) anyone else I might have forgotten, you were all a great Role-Playing team.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Erine81981 said:
Beth (aka redboobergurl) did a great job in playing Fozzie Bear. I loved it. I really thought you did a great job in playing him. Its almost as if she had been playing Fozzie for the longest time. And everyone else did a great job too. Everyone. YES EVERYONE!!! Ya'll were all good in doing the characters.
Thanks Kyle! You did a great Animal too! (and I bet you had a ton of fun with it!) Everyone was awesome, I'm sad it's over but look forward to a new one!

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Yeah. I just wish Floyd would have done more. Then again, he's not a very popular character these days. I should probably be someone else in the next role play.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Ok. Count, if you want to post a parting message, then I'll ge this thread shut down so we can start a new role-play!