1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

RPG: The Search for Skeeter

Discussion in 'Games' started by Fozzie Bear, Mar 21, 2005.

1. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Active Member

Don't forget to read the official rules of RPG at this thread:
    http://forum.muppetcentral.com/showthread.php?t=15183

PLOT:
    Hi Guys! Today marks the begining of a new adventure in the world of Muppetdom! The day Scooter recieves a package of mysterious letters from his uncle JP Gross, these letters from his sister lead him on a search from England to Africa and beyond in a daring rescue attempt!
  2. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

The Muppet Show was going great! Backstage was a flurry of activity. Chickens, muppets and whatnots tripped over each other in the usual Muppet crazyness as they tramped onstage to the lights and applause.

This was where our story starts.

Scooter was stood at the top of the backstage stairway, reading letters...

__

Wow. I can't believe my Uncle had these letters before and only just let me have them. It's too wonderful. Letters from my sis!

*opens the envelopes and scans quickly down the page*

Oh no! Oh noooooo!
  3. Beauregard

GAME MASTER: Fozzie Bear is onstage, completing a monolouge and being heckled by the two old crabs, Statler and Waldorf. Floyd is trying to calm down Animal who is hanging over the railings outside the dressingrooms. Kermit is at his desk.

The rest of the Muppets, for those who want to join later, are scattered around the theatre.

Now, for the game to go on, someone must ask Scooter what's in the letters.
  4. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

GOT MAIL!!! *grabs letter out of Scooters hand and runs around the theater draging Floyd around*
  5. G-MAN

G-MAN Active Member

Gonzo zooms into Backstage and watches Animal and Floyd "Ah some people have all the fun." He walks over to Scooter 'Hey whats the matter?"
  6. Beauregard

*slumps onto the steps*

It's my sister. I just got these letters from her. Well, Animal does, but I know what they said....

Dear Uncle,

How are you? How is the theatre? Does my beloved brother still work there?

I’m having a great time over here, but, I need a bit of a loan. Can you send twenty-thousand pounds?

Reply to the PO box at the airport.

Please send the money.

Skeeter.

I know sis would never ask for money unless she really needed it.

Dear Uncle,

I am not doing so well. I am ill with fever and wish my wonderful brother was here with me.

I still need that loan. Twenty-thousand. And soon. Please.

Skeeter

This bit, I don't understand. Why'd she call me wonderful? Last I saw her, she called me, well, something different.

Dear Uncle.

I may not live long. Please send the money. I’m sure that darling Scooter would love to post it himself, or else, I’ll be in big trouble soon. I love you all.

Skeeter.

Scooter should post it himself?

*looks up at Gonzo*

Gonzo, I think she's in trouble. I think, I think it's a code. What do you think it could mean?
  7. Daffyfan2003

Daffyfan2003 Active Member

Heal, Animal! Heal!

*Floyd crashes into the table. He gets up and joins the others*

Hey, Scoot. What's goin' on? What's that letter about?
  8. Beauregard

Oh, hey, Floyd. Can you get those letters back from Animal? Cause my Uncle finally let me have them. They were in a box of personal stuff I got in the will, too bad he didn't leave me the theatre, but never mind.

These letters are from my sis, and I think she's writing in code. What can it mean?
  9. redBoobergurl

redBoobergurl Well-Known Member

*Fozzie leaves stage after a particularly bad set with Statler and Waldorf yelling after him*
    Well at least this time they only through bananas. They don't hurt as much as the apples. *sees Scooter, Floyd and Gonzo standing around in a huddle*
    Hey guys, what is going on?
  10. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

HEAL!! HEAL!!
  11. Beauregard

GAME MASTER: As Scooter repeats the contents of the letters to his friends, they begin to discover some kind of code. In the letters is something contradictory to what is known of Scooter and Skeeter, and that points to and hints at something else. Once figured out this code will lead them to the next point of the story. Can anyone figure out what she was trying to say?

__

Animal! Bring them back!

*shakes head*

How could she have caught a fever, and my uncle not told me before he died?
  12. G-MAN

G-MAN Active Member

Gonzo:Well from the last letter it sounds like it's some kind of ransom note. Why else would she have mentioned sending the money, 'or else'."
  13. Daffyfan2003

Wow, man! I didn't know you had a sister. Kinda makes me wish I was on Muppet Babies . Okay, Animal, give me those letters.
  14. Beauregard

*stands up quickly*

Gonzo, you're a genius. I knew it was something! Floyd, grab them letters so we can get a closer look. We'll go upstairs.

*calls downstairs*

Hey, Boss, we'll be upstairs in the spare dressing room if you need us.

*aside to Gonzo who's, apperently, just turned up*

Guest star didn't turn up.

*heading upstairs*

Oh, and Floyd. I don't think Piggy let the writers put you in Muppet Babies, cause, apparently, you shut her FoFoooooo in a drawer.
  15. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

*fallows Floyd upstairs* FOO FOO!! ha ha ha ha ha ha....
  16. Beauregard

*to Floyd*

Your pet sure has a big vocabulary.
  17. Daffyfan2003

That was years ago. You'd think she would have gotten over it by now. Animal, where did you go?
  18. Aaron

Aaron Active Member

can i help you guys?
  19. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

Animal runs into Piggy's dressing room.....

FOO? FOO? *trying to find FooFoo* Where doggy?
  20. redBoobergurl

redBoobergurl Well-Known Member

If Skeeter has a cold it will be easy to fix, just send some cold medicine with the money.

Oh wait, you said CODE, not cold. Oh that changes everything. This could get really scary! KERMITTTTT! *Fozzie runs out of room*