1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

RPG: The Search for Skeeter

Discussion in 'Games' started by Fozzie Bear, Mar 21, 2005.

1. sugarbritchez Active Member

How about when we land, Fozzie could do a stand up comedy act to help us with the money?
  2. Beauregard Well-Known Member

*drops head into hands*

Oh boy.
  3. sugarbritchez Active Member

Well didn't you say we needed 20 cents?
  4. Beauregard Well-Known Member

GAME MASTER: The plane from commecial airline Airports Company South America (ACSA) roars towards the beutiful landscape of Africa. The land of contrasts. The airport at Port Elizabeth, P.O. Box 101 was listed as the mailing address of Skeeter.

The plot announces for them to put their trays into the upright position, and fasten their seatbelts as the plane scream in towards the landing

20 cents? What for?
  5. sugarbritchez Active Member

To get Skeeter back. Didn't you say we needed 20 cents?

Looks out the window as they land...........

Look how be-utiful it is....anyway....when we get off the plane do you think we could find that PO Box of Skeeters? I wonder what a PO is anyway. I hope it is jewlery!

Gets excited
  6. Beth C Active Member

(I'll be Kermit - Seeing how Piggy is already taken)

*Kermit stands inside the airport terminal, waiting for the plane to land and his friends to disenbark*

Oh sheesh, I should have told them there was an earlier flight! I hope they had a good trip regardless.
  7. Daffyfan2003 Active Member

Wait a minute, Piggy. I thought you hated Fozzie's comedy act. I sort of figured you'd want to do some kinda diva performance to raise money.
  8. Aaron Active Member

**cough piano cough
  9. redBoobergurl Well-Known Member

Well, I do have some new material I've been working on, so I could do a comedy routine. Or, I could just go around and charge people to hear a joke, I've got some pretty good ones. Like this "what do you call a...oh no! how does this one go again?"
  10. Erine81981 Active Member

BAD JOKE! Ha ha ha ha ha ha .....*looks out window* FROG! FROG! *points out window*
  11. Beth C Active Member

*picks up his suitcase and walks towards the plane which has now just landed*

Gee, I hope they aren't too shaken up from that ride. I hear that plane trips can sometimes be rough.

*waves at the plane*

I'm over here, guys!
  12. Daffyfan2003 Active Member

Hey, guys! I think that was Kermit. I can't really tell from here. I might of been Michigan J. or Keroppi. All frogs look alike from a distance.
  13. Beauregard Well-Known Member

*Scooter looks out through the windows*

Yep. looks like our old friend. See, check out the collar.

__

GAME MASTER: Beth, Kermit is taken by Christy, but if she's away from the week, so if you want you can carry on playing him till she gets here then fight it out with her (she may have changed her mind and be happy to play someone else) or you can pick another character when she gets back and she can carry on your Kermit from there, or you could pick another character now and she can be Kermit. Whatever ye wish.
  14. Beth C Active Member

Ooops! I didn't see that! Sorry! Switching Characters... hmmm.. ok.. this ought to be interesting.. I guess I'll change to Robin. It's amazing what kids can do nowadays.

*Robin runs up to where Kermit is standing.*

Sorry I took so long Uncle Kermit. I had a hard time getting past customs. They just didn't see me!

*spies the plane* Oh there are our friends now! Hey guys, over here, we're over here! *waves frantically*
  15. Beauregard Well-Known Member

The plane swoops low over the airport, and pulls into the runway, bouncing slightly, and coming to a slow stop. The steps are pushed over, and the Muppet head down, and over to Kermit. After glad smiles, and welcoming hugs and so on, the Muppets gather just inside the airport, and decide what to do next.
    __

Well, on Skeeter's letters the return address was always at a Post Office box address here at the terminal. But, uh, where. There must be a chain of PO Boxes and Saftey Deposit boxes somewhere here. Skeeter's is number 101.

*looks around*

Do you see a PostOffice/bank area anywhere?
  16. sugarbritchez Active Member

Oh Scooter...look over there

*points to a row of lockers on the far wall*

Could that be what you are looking for?
  17. Beauregard Well-Known Member

*heads towards the lockers*

Ah yes! This is exactly it!

*searches and finds box 101*

Hmmm. Now, how do we get it unlocked? Any ideas? Pitty Bunsen isn't with us.

Wait, Animal? Can you help break this cabinet drawer open?
  18. sugarbritchez Active Member

*fumbles through many of her bags of luggage and finds a fingernail file*

Scooter do you think this will help get it open?
  19. Erine81981 Active Member

*hearing Scooter, runs and tramples over Piggy* Ahhhhh YES YES YES!! *chomps down on lock*

CRUNCH!

Taste like chicken. *glups* ha ha ha ha ha ha.....
  20. redBoobergurl Well-Known Member

I think Animal swallowed the lock! What's inside the box Scooter? I don't want to look. What if there are spiders in there?