RPG: The Search for Skeeter

Beauregard

Reaction score
Aaron said:
can i help you guys?
Yeah, thanks Rowlf.

*opens dressing rom dor, and enters*

They sit down at the dressing table, and go over the letters which Floyd has managed to drag away from old slobber chops.

See, here guys. In every letter she refers to me, but, the thing is. When he left...

..that is...

We wern't realy, you know, kinda friends then. In fact, she said some real nasty things 'bout me and all. Now, in letter one she says: "beloved brother," then in the next she says: " wish my wonderful brother was here with me," then in the last fone she says: "I’m sure that darling Scooter would love to post it himself."

I think that she's lying. I mean, if we hate each other, why'd she talk like that? It can ony be cause she wants to draw my attention to stuff. So, what? What is it she wants me to do?

I mean, I could work all the time very day, but I'd neve make that kind of money. And I don't think kermit would give me a loan, or Bitterman's banking...

What do you guys think?

GAME MASTER: We've established it's some kind of code in a ransom note, but we need to figure out what she's saying and where the first clue is leading us. Hint. Check Skeeter's "wish" and how she says, "post it himself" also where.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Well, it's just something you grow out of, man. Brother's and sisters fight all the time when they're kids. Then they grow to appreciate each other as they grow up. Makes me wish I had siblings. Right now, Animal is the only real family member I have.

Beauregard

Reaction score
*smiles across at Floyd*

I'm sorry. I didn't relaise you hd no family. I have family, but we always squabled. Gee, how selfish. Now, though, I wish I could go see her.

Hold the phone.

Floyd, pass me that letter. No, the first one. I think I've got it.

sugarbritchez

Reaction score
*Piggy enters the room*

Who let Animal in Moi's dressing room? It is totally distroyed!

*stands there tapping her foot with her hands on her hips looking at Floyd*

I guess you had something to do with this, hmmm Floyd?

Beauregard

Reaction score
*looks up from examination of letters*

Oh, hey Piggy.You look a little, um, moody? Can you lend a hand here in a second?

Beauregard

Reaction score
Oh. Gee thanks.

Could, um, - voi? - you just check my thoughts on this. In the first letter, Skeeter first calls me an endearing name, then she asks for money and says to post it to her P.O. Box at the airport.

Then, in the next, she does the same, except, she calls me an endering name and says she wishes I was there with her.

Then in the last, she does the same and asks me to deliver the money myself. I think she's giving me a clue that she needs my help and is asking me to go over there.

What do you think? And if we did go to Africa to see her, where would we possibly start looking in a place as big as Africa? Piggy, you got any thoughts?

sugarbritchez

Reaction score
wrapped up in her own thoughts of a vacation to Africa....
*thinking out loud*
I wonder how much luggage I could take on the plane? Should I take sunscreen? Do they have Lion repelant? What if it rains? My hair frizzes when it rains? Do you think they have room service?

Scooter how many outfits should I take on this trip?

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
*smiles across at Floyd*

I'm sorry. I didn't relaise you hd no family. I have family, but we always squabled. Gee, how selfish. Now, though, I wish I could go see her.

Hold the phone.

Floyd, pass me that letter. No, the first one. I think I've got it.
It's okay man. I lost contact with my parents when I was stationed in (wherever he was stationed. I haven't seen Rocky Mountain Holiday when he said that line, so I don't know). But I guess it's more important that we stay focused on your sister now.