1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

RPG: The Search for Skeeter

Discussion in 'Games' started by Fozzie Bear, Mar 21, 2005.

1. sugarbritchez

sugarbritchez Active Member

ANIMAL! You, You...CREAP! You ruined my dress! Now I have to go change!

*walks off looking for a rest room*
  2. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

Sah..ree....*looks down*
  3. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

Ok, guys. Let's take a look.

*opens drawer*

Ahhh! A spider!

*laughs*

Only kidding. There's nothing here, wait, just there at the bottom. Hmm. A folded piece of paper.

Opening it, the Muppets discovered a handwritten address. Should they head there? Or stay and see if they can find any more clues?

From a distence, a man stands in the shadows, and watches them through a spyglass. They do not notice him, but definatly notices them.
  4. Aaron

Aaron Active Member

we should go to the address
  5. Beth C

Beth C Active Member

*Robin walks over to the group*

Uncle Scooter, I think we should go. If Aunt Skeeter is in trouble we should help her.

I'm prepared to help. A frog scout is always prepared.

*stands up straighter and tries to look helpful*
  6. redBoobergurl

redBoobergurl Well-Known Member

I'm in, let's go to the address, I don't think we'll find much in an airport
  7. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

*stands around w/ eyes closed and breathing hard*
  8. Beauregard

Alrighty, then it's unanimous.

Let's go.

GAME MASTER: They hire a taxi, and go backwards, foreard, rightways, leftways, and upside down for a little bit, then they turn off into a small juddering country lane, and come to a quaint, but run-down little house. The door is swinging gently in the breeze, and hanging off it's hinges.

Wow. Like, should we knock or what?
  9. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

*runs into the house* Ahhhhhrgrhhhargh.....*mess around the house*
  10. Beth C

Beth C Active Member

*rolls eyes at Animal*

Oh, that's not very polite.

*walks up to the house and carefully peeks inside*

I don't see anyone. *steps in further and steps on something that makes a loud CRACK sound*

Um.. I think I broke something.

*picks up what appears to be a pair of Skeeter's old glasses - they are now cracked on the lenses*

Um, Uncle Scooter - I just found these. *holds them out*
  11. Daffyfan2003

Daffyfan2003 Active Member

Since when was Scooter YOUR Uncle anyway?
  12. Beauregard

*Scooter runs into the house and skids to a stop beside Robin*

*gingerly he takes the broken glasses*

Oh, no. Oh, Skeeter.

*A newspaper, roughly shoved through the letterbox, now falls to the floor. A page shifts in the wind, and a headline blares*

JUNGLE RAIDER'S ATTACK VILLAGE

Yesterday, the impending stampede of the African elephant herd promted the Kookasza tribe to emerge from the jungle, a once annuel event. The Kookasza tribe, whose god is the queen of elephants, burst from the jungle and into our town recking houses, snatching children from parents, and taking family's apart. The young reporter, Skeeter, is among those reported missing. Skeeter had been working with us here to understand the habits and lives of the strange Kookasza tribes.

People are voting tomorrow on whether we should abandon this town entirely. I'm voting yes.
    --

The paper held a date from six month's ago.

They took my sister! What are we going to do? And teh town has run from them, oh no, poor sis. Where is she?
  13. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

*comes running out* Ske-eter gone. *shakes head no*
  14. Aaron

Aaron Active Member

we've got to save her we need a plan come on guys think
  15. Beth C

Beth C Active Member

Uncle Kermit always told me it was a sign of respect to address those close to me by Uncle or Aunt. Since Uncle Scooter has been with the family ever since I was a tadpole, I was taught to address him that way.

Now as to where Aunt Skeeter has been taken, does it mention anywhere in that article just where the Kookasza tribe hails from? We could start there and track her whereabouts, possibly.
  16. sugarbritchez

Looking around the old house piggy starts thinking of ideas how to remodel this old house

I think that purple curtains would look wonderful over there, and oh, some lavender lamp shades to match......of course we would have to hire a maid service to clean it up before I would stay in here. Moi is too delicate to stay in a dirty place such as this.

walking around the house Piggy notices a set of keys on the coffee table with a note.....

I wonder who left this

She hands the note over to Scooter.........
  17. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

*A familiar-looking blue dragonlike creature steps slowly out of the shadows.
    Aw, what's the matter? Don't you like what I've done with the place? Skeeter asked me to come by and housesit for her while she left for an important assignment for the newspaper she works at.

Anything I can do to help you fellows out?
  18. sugarbritchez

Listen Bucko......if you know where Skeeter is then you need to come clean or I will Hi-Ya....Karate chop you.....

*does flips in the air and mysteriously changes into a Karate outfit*

I'm a Purple belt you know, and trained by the best!
  19. redBoobergurl

redBoobergurl Well-Known Member

Piggy! That's not going to solve anything! Skeeter is this guys *points to Scooter* sister. She sent us a note that said she was in real trouble. How long has it been since she left on the newspaper assignment?
  20. Beauregard

*surprised*

Hey! Count. What are you doing outside of Sesame Street? And what do you know about my sisiter?

Piggy, wow. That's another key for a safty desposit box. Count, do you know where she has a box located? Is it at the airport again? Wait, was that you watching us at the airport, yeah, I saw that person.

GAME MASTER: A shrowded figure looms in the doorway. No. That person was myself. I'm watching you Muffets, and I don't like what I see. That Skeeter Muffet left this place after the raid. She went after the Kookasza tribe, and she hasn't been seen again. She left several letters which I posted out. But, my dears, if you go after that tribe, it is you who will never-be-seen-a-gain-your-selves.

In a puff of smoke, and twirl of his cape, the man is gone, leaving puzzled Muppets behind.

Skeeter went into the jungle after the Koozbanians, or whatever.

*holds back a tear*

We have to go after her. Who's with me?