RPG: The Search for Skeeter

Beauregard

Reaction score
GAME MASTER: As Scooter repeats the contents of the letters to his friends, they begin to discover some kind of code. In the letters is something contradictory to what is known of Scooter and Skeeter, and that points to and hints at something else. Once figured out this code will lead them to the next point of the story. Can anyone figure out what she was trying to say?

__

Animal! Bring them back!

*shakes head*

How could she have caught a fever, and my uncle not told me before he died?

G-MAN

Reaction score
Gonzo:Well from the last letter it sounds like it's some kind of ransom note. Why else would she have mentioned sending the money, 'or else'."

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
Oh, hey, Floyd. Can you get those letters back from Animal? Cause my Uncle finally let me have them. They were in a box of personal stuff I got in the will, too bad he didn't leave me the theatre, but never mind.

These letters are from my sis, and I think she's writing in code. What can it mean?
Wow, man! I didn't know you had a sister. Kinda makes me wish I was on Muppet Babies . Okay, Animal, give me those letters.

Beauregard

Reaction score
*stands up quickly*

Gonzo, you're a genius. I knew it was something! Floyd, grab them letters so we can get a closer look. We'll go upstairs.

*calls downstairs*

Hey, Boss, we'll be upstairs in the spare dressing room if you need us.

*aside to Gonzo who's, apperently, just turned up*

Guest star didn't turn up.

*heading upstairs*

Oh, and Floyd. I don't think Piggy let the writers put you in Muppet Babies, cause, apparently, you shut her FoFoooooo in a drawer.

Erine81981

Reaction score
*fallows Floyd upstairs* FOO FOO!! ha ha ha ha ha ha....

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
*stands up quickly*

Gonzo, you're a genius. I knew it was something! Floyd, grab them letters so we can get a closer look. We'll go upstairs.

*calls downstairs*

Hey, Boss, we'll be upstairs in the spare dressing room if you need us.

*aside to Gonzo who's, apperently, just turned up*

Guest star didn't turn up.

*heading upstairs*

Oh, and Floyd. I don't think Piggy let the writers put you in Muppet Babies, cause, apparently, you shut her FoFoooooo in a drawer.
That was years ago. You'd think she would have gotten over it by now. Animal, where did you go?

Erine81981

Reaction score
Animal runs into Piggy's dressing room.....

FOO? FOO? *trying to find FooFoo* Where doggy?

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
If Skeeter has a cold it will be easy to fix, just send some cold medicine with the money.

Oh wait, you said CODE, not cold. Oh that changes everything. This could get really scary! KERMITTTTT! *Fozzie runs out of room*