Votes: 18 39.1%
  • The Love Is Gone

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pictures In My Head

Votes: 17 37.0%

• Total voters

Auberoun

Reaction score
Saying Goodbye for all the aforementioned reasons....

Fraggline

Reaction score
I cried during "Pictures in my Head" when I watched the movie. I don't know why--I think it's the tune, though. The right pitch can sting your eyes.

mo

Reaction score
i'm going back there some day just makes me feel sad thinking about it

Yuna Leonhart

Reaction score
Saying Goodbye because it was just so sad to see the Muppets going separate ways. I was close to bawling. Another song would be Pictures In My Head. Just think, you haven't seen your friends in a long time and have no way to keep in touch. Poor Kermit; I really wanted to hug him. Excuse me, I've got something in my eye...

Beauregard

Reaction score
I would add, "I wish I Could Be Santa Clause" in there as well, because that is a very sad song.

But for me, its Saying Goodbye that gets me EVERYTIME that I hear the opening music.

LouisTheOtter

Reaction score
"I Wish I Could Be Santa Claus" is a bit of a sad song on the surface (especially given its placement in LTS, when it looks like Gonzo won't get Claire's letter to Santa) but I have found it to be sincere and encouraging upon repeat listenings, especially in the re-release of A Green and Red Christmas.

It's a beautiful song that deserves its place among the Muppet classics, IMHO. I'm beyond grateful that Paul Williams is still writing incredible music for the Muppets after all this time.

Misskermie

Reaction score
This was hard for me. But I said pictures in my head. Saying goodbye was a very close second.

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
am i the only one that likes i'm going back there some day:smile:
Hardly. I love that song. I love all the songs listed. Aparenly nobody likes the Love is Gone though.

Reactions: mo

LouisTheOtter

Reaction score
You're not the only one that LIKES it, Mo - I love it...I just don't think it's a sad song. :smile:

Reactions: mo