Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pictures In My Head

Votes: 17 37.0%

• Total voters

dwmckim

Reaction score
Are you being sarcastic or ironic?
Truthful.

When one considers "Muppet movie life" with "real life" and realize how very much the latter is quite definitively not a happy song, then the song itself is a major tear-jerker.

bandit

Reaction score
Truthful.

When one considers "Muppet movie life" with "real life" and realize how very much the latter is quite definitively not a happy song, then the song itself is a major tear-jerker.
Ah! But you're missing the whole point of the song. Life is LIKE a happy song if you're in good company. So basically, the idea is that no matter what is going on around you in life, it wont matter if you've got the people you love around you.

bandit

Reaction score
"if"

My point still stands.
We shall agree to disagree. ^_^ You are entitled to your Boober spin on that song. I guess I've never been a half empty, half full girl. I'm a DRINK ALREADY girl. Stop wasting it!

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Well I know my life will be a happy song as long as there are Muppets in it. :big_grin: Anyways...back on subject "Saying Good-bye" is also a sad song I think of Jim now listening to that one. Hence why I used it in my Jim Henson memorial video.

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
Truthful.

I see.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Different songs mean different things to people and that's okay. :smile:

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Anyways...while it wasn't on the poll. I think "Just One Person" is another sad song particularly because it was played at Jim Henson's Memorial and "The Muppets Remember Jim Henson Special"