1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Save Our Snowth.

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by Beauregard, Jul 8, 2009.

1. Teheheman

Teheheman Well-Known Member

Um........I think we know it now since you just announced it to everybody

Daniel
  2. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

(Was it not in parahenthesis?)
  3. Colbynfriends

Colbynfriends Active Member

Did you type that out loud Beau?
  4. Beauregard

I...Oops. *grabs the clothes, Katie and her Jewel-encrusted sister and runs*
  5. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

*Speaks with his mouth shut*

Mmm'mm mmmmm meeh mmuhmuh!
  6. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

Anchorman: And in further news, Beauregard's Bank has been declared to be bankrupt. It has not yet sought a bailout from our government, nor do I think our government would give him a bailout anyway. All his assets have been seized and will be put on auction to pay off his creditors.
    *Takes secondhand clothes, Katy, and her jewel-encrusted sister away.

It also appears the charity to save a SNOWTH, whatever that may be was nothing more than a sham, as the SNOWTH was receiving absolutely nothing concerning the charity's profits. What's more, this Beauregard is now an escaped criminal. If you see him, clobber him with a few balloons filled with custodian's surprise. A good 'Splut' will immobilize him while you call the police.

And now, the weather with Ollie. How's the weather out there Ollie?
    Ollie: IT'S HOT! ! !
    Thanks Ollie. And now we return to your regularly-scheduled programming.
  7. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

Good thinking, Katie, lol! ;)

I was just about ask exactly what Snowth gets out of this? So you get the jewels, while Snowth gets the donated clothing. that's a faaaaair deeeeeeal. Riiiiiiiiiight-riiiiiiiiiiiight... *insert Lefty smilie*:rolleyes:
  8. Beauregard

Beauregard: *wonders by with fake moustache and beard* What? I'm a huge fan of Jerry Nelson, oka? *runs away*
  9. Pork

Pork Active Member

Woah! I disapear for a few days or so and...SNOWTHS BACK!

WELCOME BACK!
  10. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

Quick! After that mustache impostor!
  11. LamangoNumber2

LamangoNumber2 Active Member

*Takes back HIS Fifi.*

Are you sure this thread is spelt right anyways? *Holds eletric shaver.*
  12. The Count

You leave the skunk alone! Noone cuts one of ma girls. *Surprised we returned to that incident.
    *Off to leave some chocolate frogs.
  13. Bill Bubble Guy

Bill Bubble Guy Active Member

Incidentally I'm very pleased to announce that in the meantime after a brief personal argument Snowth and the Chipettes have all decided to forgive each other and make up.
    Provided that Snowth keeps his promise to find a modelling talent agent for Brittany of course, and her sisters want a piece of the action now also. ;)
  14. Beauregard

Shave Our Snowth thread? *grabs foam and wirebrush*
  15. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

Window washes Snowth thread! :sing:Po-li-shing; Po-li-shing:sing:*Squeak-ie squeak-ie*
  16. Teheheman

Um, Count, I'm sure that Beau can argue for a bailout, or at least attempt to get one. Don't underestimate the abilities of Beau to get one.

Daniel
  17. Beakerfan

Beakerfan Active Member

*wearing a black hood, holds up a pair of clippers*

*holds up one of the pink doo-dooers*

*clippers whirr*

*POOF!*

*A pile of pink fluff falls about my feet*

The deed is done...
  18. Teheheman

Wait, so does that mean that Snowth was nothing but a ball of pink fluff or does that mean he's all clean and shaven now? And what do we do with all this pink fluff?

Daniel
  19. LamangoNumber2

LamangoNumber2 Active Member

*Gives him a purple painted Stinky.* Here. *Cuddles his Fifi.* My childhood crush...

:concern:

*Shaves a line in Beau's hair!*

:)
  20. The Count

*Chucks Stinky out the window. *Takes Fifi back. Yous gotsta pay if yous wanna play. *Puts pink fluff into pillows and sells them on MCBay.