1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Save Our Snowth.

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by Beauregard, Jul 8, 2009.

1. theprawncracker Well-Known Member

Agreed. Now... let's end this argument and have some toast spread with some Schmuckers jelly.

:crazy:
  2. Teheheman Well-Known Member

Mmmmmm, Schmuckers, you know with a name like that it HAS to be good

Daniel
  3. bazooka_beak Active Member

Especially Schmuckers raspberry preserves!
  4. Teheheman Well-Known Member

I was always more of a grape jelly man myself. I wonder why they don't make like green grape jelly. It's always like purple, and they look like they always make it out of red grapes but I prefer the green ones myself. If it's good enough for wine, why not jelly?

Daniel
  5. Beakerfan Active Member

They don't really use green grapes for wine very often, often they're white grapes (hence, White Zinfandel). Also, the green ones generally aren't considered sweet enough for jam, although I have seen it done.
  6. The Count Moderator

Yeah... But green grapes are also considered white, so meh. *Eating some Grapes of Generosity. You guys want any? *Shows cave filled with sweet grapes.
  7. Beakerfan Active Member

*little faeries try to stop everyone from eating the grapes*

I've got a bad feeling about this... *reaches for a grape*
  8. The Count Moderator

Oh come on Alex, it'll be okay if we share. *Hands her the current stem. :insatiable:
  9. Teheheman Well-Known Member

*eats the grapes that I brought from home* These grapes are pretty good. I don't want any cave grapes thanks you very much.

Daniel
  10. Beauregard Well-Known Member

*gripes about grapes*
  11. MrsPepper Active Member

Aw you guys are the greatest people ever! I can't believe that you did this for him! And I'm so glad that he's come back! I never really left, but I only lurk... it's hard to post here for me now. But with my bestest buddy back, it might be a bit easier! ^____^
  12. Beauregard Well-Known Member

Ahh...Lurking Pepper...That explains all the sneezing...
  13. The Count Moderator

This place has had too much too little Pepper! *Cracks dishes. Everything's better with Pepper! *Tosses some pepper in Peppersi-Cola drink.
  14. Krazedmuppet Active Member

Hi Pepper! :)

you add spice to the place, with out you we are bland

how many more pepper/spice wize crack are we going to come up with? lol
  15. redBoobergurl Well-Known Member

MRS P! I am so happy to see you! :) Yay!
  16. Colbynfriends Active Member

Hi MrsPepper. Long time no see. :D Long time no see to everyone else too, since I was gone for a few days.
  17. Ilikemuppets New Member

Aaaaaaahhhhhh! Nothing like pepper on green grapes to make grapes even tastier! :p

Love grapes in chicken salad by the way. That's just me, though...
  18. Bill Bubble Guy Active Member

Pepper Pepper Pepper. I'm so glad to see you only please don't get too close to my nose. I might get a sneezing attack. ;) :D