1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Save Our Snowth.

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by Beauregard, Jul 8, 2009.

1. Kiki Active Member

So, does this mean our Snowthy's back? :excited:

Sorry, it's not a delayed reaction- I've been away. ^^;;

*Feels so out of touch* XP
  2. The Count Moderator

Yep, Snowthy's back.
    What about his back?
    No, I mean Snowth returned.
    Returned what?
    Oh just forget it.
  3. Teheheman Well-Known Member

Yep, Snowseph's back, and apparently naked since he just got shaved.

Daniel
  4. Kiki Active Member

Really? WHOOOO! :excited: Cool beans! =D This is awesome, this calls for, er, this calls fer a celebration, Tang anyone...? Actually, no, not this time, let's live a little shall we? Let's have some earl grey tea! Ooh, boy. I might just go crazy and get the china out! :excited: XD Snowthy, just wanted to say, it's GREAT to have you back. :)
  5. Krazedmuppet Active Member

ROFL- oh man I havent laughed that hard in a long time... I love you Beau... :crazy:
  6. Krazedmuppet Active Member

ummm.... I dont think I can say that on this forum....:o
  7. Beauregard Well-Known Member

*with line shaved in hair*

But wait! *removes Marilyn Monroe wig with line shaved in it, and has normal hair underneath* How did you think I got out of jail?

*hugs and love to KrazzzzzzedMuppetzzzzz!*
  8. LamangoNumber2 Active Member

She's been mine ever since she first spoke! :mad:

Besides, vhy vould she vant a wampire! :p

*Stares at Beau. Shaves a line in his normal hair.*
  9. dwayne1115 Well-Known Member

Now we could do this with the snowth lets see what we can do with Greg our Muppet News hound. He has been missing for a month.
  10. The Count Moderator

B'cause I can understand her sweet French-speak. "Auvoir mes petite pommes du couch."
    But if you can get Snowthy to share Jeanette, then a deal could be made. Or if he refuses, a good chunk of that Potter fic would serve as a good down payment.
  11. Teheheman Well-Known Member

I'm sure that we can start a whole campaign for all the missing MC-ateers, but there's one problem, some of us that miss our fellow schmucks are a little too lazy to start such a campaign.

Daniel
  12. D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Meh, you all can have Jeanette now... I can't believe she got herself a tattoo... what a turn-off!

*Elsewhere*

JEANETTE: That magic marker tattoo gag worked perfectly... aren't you going to wash yours off, Brittany?

BRITTANY: Um... well... see... the thing of it is... I... can't...

I know it's not your intention, but you do realize that schmuck is generally a derogatory remark, don't you?
  13. Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

SNNNOOOOOWWWWTH! Your back! YAY! I'm out of confettii, so I'll throw rocks instead!
  14. The Count Moderator

Yaey! *Adds Jeanette and both Jessicas, one a hot hopper, the other in cardboard utout form. Feel free to figure that last one out.
  15. D'Snowth Well-Known Member

When you say "both Jessicas", you're not including a character I've developed named Jessica into the mix are you? She hasn't even been built yet.
  16. The Count Moderator

Nope... Jessica 1 is, as I said, the red-hot hopper. Jessica 2 was recently made available when her QB dropped her off. *Stares lovingly at the cutout of her in leather outfit from "These Boots Were Made For Walking". What? If Luke can have his penguin-pinching Brittney cutout, I can have my own too fright?

Erherm... Never mind. Carry on with your Jessica Snowth.
    *Leaves Kathy Greenwood for Snowth's collection.
  17. D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Oh Kathy, how I've missed you so...
  18. Teheheman Well-Known Member

I've never used it in a derogatory term, and I feel that anybody who thinks of it that way is reading into it too much.

Daniel
  19. Krazedmuppet Active Member

ever played the oddworld games? (abe's oddesee, munch's adventures) they call their hero a schmuck, I think its a funny word
  20. Teheheman Well-Known Member

No, but I call just about everybody a schmuck. Even myself......probably more than I should but that's beside the point ya know?

Daniel