Save Pushing Daisies!

Krazedmuppet

Reaction score
It started off strong but came close to jumping the shark. Now they've jumped several years ahead in the show and that has actually freshened up the storylines.

I'm still so sad about Pushing Daisies. It appears even the show's creator has written it off. I really hope not.
I know, it just started getting REALLY good! With Chucks dad and all and the guy who almost found out she was dead- GOOD STUFF!

:eek:SIGN THE PETITION TO KEEP THIS SHOW ON THE AIR!:eek:
They actualy have a LOT of signatures, if they can bring back Family Guy, and keep "acording to Jim" for lots of seasons, THEY HAVE TO KEEP THIS SHOW

http://www.petitiononline.com/daisies/petition.html

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
You know? They always do thins with show when they really start to get good! I always thought that ti's always the shows you love the most that are the first to go. It's like you almost want to believe that they are too good to be true or something...

Krazedmuppet

Reaction score
You know? They always do thins with show when they really start to get good! I always thought that ti's always the shows you love the most that are the first to go. It's like you almost want to believe that they are too good to be true or something...

heaven forbid its not another medical or forensic show... Im soooooo sick of those. They get something very new and fresh, and poof, like magic- gone. :cry:

Drtooth

Reaction score
heaven forbid its not another medical or forensic show... Im soooooo sick of those. They get something very new and fresh, and poof, like magic- gone. :cry:
If it's a medical show they're replacing it with, it would clearly be another dreary romantic hour long Scrubs knockoff... I'd say they'd shove some D-list comedian into another forgettible Family sitcom, and then run 3 episodes of it and cancel... or another inane reality competition no one would watch.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Aw Kate you poor thing.:sympathy: Hopefully it won't be gone forever, but It's always sad that it couldn't go longer. I know what you mean, thought. No more law show either. :halo: I do like the Original Law & Order and SVU, though.

Krazedmuppet

Reaction score
there are only 3 shows I watch on TV- 3! this one, South Park and The Office (my husband was really into it, and they have them all on "watch now" on netflix, its actualy really funny)

I used to like Malcome in the Middle too, that at least ran till it was out of ideas and the kids were grown

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
there are only 3 shows I watch on TV- 3! this one, South Park and The Office (my husband was really into it, and they have them all on "watch now" on netflix, its actualy really funny)

I used to like Malcome in the Middle too, that at least ran till it was out of ideas and the kids were grown
Haven't seen South Park in like forever, but really love that show! And I agree with you about the office... That is one show I refuse to miss. And I agree with you About in the Malcolm In The Middle. It felt like Fox was just trying to kill it as they have with other good shows in the past.

Fox shuffled the show's air time repeatedly to make room for other shows, eventually giving it a free pass in its seventh and last season. After moving to Fridays at 8:30 p.m. next to The Bernie Mac Show, Malcolm in the Middle averaged fewer than 3.5 million viewers a week, making it Fox's lowest-rated show. On January 13, 2006, Fox announced that the show would be moving to 7:00 on Sundays effective January 29, 2006. On January 17, 2006, Fox announced the cancellation of the series, with the 151st and final episode airing at 8:30 p.m. ET/PT (the show's original timeslot) on May 14, 2006. The finale was watched by 7.4 million viewers.
but at least it got a proper ending. Miss the Krelboyne kids by the way.

Erine81981

Reaction score
I Loved Malcome in the Middle when it first went on the air on Fox. I watched everything on that channel back in the 90's up inot the 2000's but then everything started getting canceled and that was that. Two that i really enjoyed watching and then they both got canceled.

Greg the Bunny - Canceled
Futurama - Canceled

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Greg the Bunny - Canceled
Futurama - Canceled
I reeeeeeeeeelly loved both of those shows! I think FOX just plain hated or had something against Futurama, though. At a point they just showed it to burn off episodes or becuase it they were contractually obligated to show it or something. They always put it on at a time where nobody was watching and they never promoted it and it was always preempted by foot ball. A lot of people liked a lot of shows on their network, but they were moved around the schedule so much that nobody even knew when they came on or if they were even on anymore.

Erine81981

Reaction score
I reeeeeeeeeelly loved both of those shows! I think FOX just plain hated or had something against Futurama, though. At a point they just showed it to burn off episodes or becuase it they were contractually obligated to show it or something. They always put it on at a time where nobody was watching and they never promoted it and it was always preempted by foot ball. A lot of people liked a lot of shows on their network, but they were moved around the schedule so much that nobody even knew when they came on or if they were even on anymore.
I understand that one. I remembered one Sunday that i was going to watch Futurama and when i tuned in on the time i normally would watch it it wasn't on. I watched some other shows before tuning back to FOX and finding out the show was half over and had missed the first few minutes of it. That's when i stopped watching and was glad then to hear that they were releasing them on to DVDs. So now i have all of the volumes and now the specials DVDs they are coming out with too.