Save Pushing Daisies!

Davina

Reaction score
very true.. and it's one that i have no problems at all with watching with the kids. I don't worry that there's going to be lots of sex or violence or language that I don't want in my house.. that's hard to come by anymore.. good, "clean" wholesome family entertainment, that's well written and well performed... that's practically unheard of since the days of the Cosby show... :smile:
and darn it! I want more of that sort of thing. I know a lot of families that don't bother having "active" tv's at home because there's nothing worth watching, or that they want their kids to watch. they wait for the good stuff to be available on dvd.. if we had more quality programing like this on.. they might change their minds..

Drtooth

Reaction score
If it goes away, I'm gonna miss that Part "Series of Unfortunate Events" part "Hitchhiker's guide to the Galaxy" narration.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Then i'm writing to ABC to let them know that i really enjoy the show. So if i were anyone of you i would do the same. It might save this show even if it were to be canceled or be stopped after a few other seasons.

Drtooth

Reaction score
No... they decided to cancel it... Thanks for nothing ABC....

There may be a comic book and a 10 percent chance of a movie but FORGET IT....

I have less and less reason to buy a stupid converter box. There's nothing good on TV, and the best things they have are getting killed.

A shame too.. I'm sure Rosie's crappy variety show would have given Daisies a push in the ratings....

anytimepally

Reaction score
I wish instead of jumping right into a comic book, he would look into another network (which would probably have to be cable) picking it up

Drtooth

Reaction score
I wish instead of jumping right into a comic book, he would look into another network (which would probably have to be cable) picking it up
You mean like how the creator of Arrested Developement tried? Yeah! that worked out well for them....

And you just know they've probably just renewed "According to Jim" for 4 more seasons that no one will watch... Jim Belushi would sign ANYTHING Disney would shove under his nose...

Davina

Reaction score
bother...
*sigh*
http://pushingdaisies-tv.com/ is starting a new campaign to move pushing daisies and try to get someone else to pick it up.. worth a try.. stupid abc...

here's the info:

‘Move Pushing Daisies’ Campaign Begins

By PD TV • November 20, 2008 • 1 Comment
%e2%80%98move-pushing-daisies%e2%80%99-campaign-begins

With the ratings for “Oh Oh Oh… It’s Magic” reaching a series low, PD future is looking ever more grim. But at this time, giving up is something that we should NOT do!

So we are going to start a new campaign, the “Move Pushing Daisies Campaign”, to e-mail, send letters to Warner Bros and try to convince them to move it another network or if this doesn’t work — at least a Direct-To-DVD 2 hour movie special that wraps up the show.

Sends letters and packages to:

Pushing Daisies Warner Bros. TV
300 Television Plaza Burbank, CA 91505

And you can contact them online here:

http://www2.warnerbros.com/web/main/help/c…mer_service.jsp

Erine81981

Reaction score
Where do i go on this site you posted up to sign or send them an email. I don't know where to go on this site.

Davina

Reaction score
that's a very good question.. i just posted the links as was listed on the pushingdaisies-tv.com site... looks like the wb link they posted is a bit of a confusing mess...

i hadn't looked at it before posting.. i was just planning on sending physical letters.

Erine81981

Reaction score
that's a very good question.. i just posted the links as was listed on the pushingdaisies-tv.com site... looks like the wb link they posted is a bit of a confusing mess...

i hadn't looked at it before posting.. i was just planning on sending physical letters.
Oh. I've never have ever sent letters ever before. I wished back in the days of non-computers i would have. I had always wanted to send one to Jim Henson but never got to. But i'm going to try this time to send one to WB. Thanks. And no problem about the link.