Saved By the Bell!

BEAR

Reaction score
Well, it seems like Mario Lopez (Slater) and Mark-Paul Gossalar (Zack) have had the most successful and active careers since Saved By the Bell out of the whole cast.

Gonzo14

Reaction score
BEAR said:
Well, it seems like Mario Lopez (Slater) and Mark-Paul Gossalar (Zack) have had the most successful and active careers since Saved By the Bell out of the whole cast.
Leah Rehmini became a star of King of Queens

BEAR

Reaction score
Gonzo14 said:
Leah Rehmini became a star of King of Queens
Yes, and Ernie Sabella had an extremely successful career in theatre and movies too, but they were just guest stars, not regulars.

Gonzo14

Reaction score
they weren't technically in the main cast, but they were in every episode during the Beach Club season, they were unofficial stars

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I always thought Stacy was the best girlfriend Zack ever had on any of the shows. :smile:

BEAR

Reaction score
Gonzo14 said:
they weren't technically in the main cast, but they were in every episode during the Beach Club season, they were unofficial stars
Okay, I guess I'll give that one to ya.:wink:

muppetsforlife

Reaction score
To me it was one of those shows that was so bad, it actually became good again. It was so easy to make fun of, but it was still a great show. Go figure.

Gonzo14

Reaction score
muppetsforlife said:
To me it was one of those shows that was so bad, it actually became good again. It was so easy to make fun of, but it was still a great show. Go figure.
I know what you mean, it was so unrealistic, but still Great. I have a DVD set, it's fun to watch the commentary, apparently there was a poster for an essay contest that ran on for the whole run of the show, that's a long contest

Teheheman

Reaction score
Heck, that could have been an idea for an episode in season 14 or so(I don't know how many seasons there were, but it seems that it ran FOREVER and a day)

Daniel